chapter one

Natalia pov😋

"Thanks, sissy i promise I'll be outa your hair, ASAP"! I said to my fake ass older sister! i can't stand her but i'm just making do, with the whole situation. I'm just graduating high school, and getting ready to go off to college in the next 5 weeks. I needed a place to stay, since my mother lives where my college is, which is all the way in San Francisco, California.

"Hopefully that's sooner than later"! she said with a joyful ass tone. Lizy, smirked and walked away bumping my shoulder.

"BITCH, NEXT TIME SAY EXUSE YOU"! i yelled plopping down on the couch. I'm tired of her already! she needa stop kissing that no good ass boyfriend of her's ass, and get a mind of her own. him telling ha she a bad bitch gon get her ass smacked again.

"SHUT YO DOOR KNOB BULIT ASS UP"!  she yelled from out her room. i laughed and flicked her off like she could see me.

I'm not doing nothing today but, watching my show. 'Sanjay and Craig'™️ while waiting on these 5 weeks to come by fast as possible.
15 minutes into the episode, her boyfriend comes in loud asf, with his homeboys. It's like 4 of the musty niggas plus him, smelling like weed and sweat.

"Wassup, Natalia" David my sisters boyfriend said. I rolled my eyes giving him a petty wave, i give to the bitches ion like that still try and talk to me.

"mane fucc wrong wit ha"? asked another nigga. i just laughed gathering my things getting ready to head to my temporary room. I walked in and slammed the door.

"SLAM IT AGING, HEFFA"! Lizy yelled banging her fist at the wall, to get my attention. i should do as she told me but, it's 6 in the afternoon. fucc i look like being childish? . . . human i thought to myself. I sat back and got relaxed on the bed, and turned it back on cartoon network, since the niggas wanna be nighas.

I'm being a good kid not arguing with anybody, and my phone goes off. *TING*

Ew this nigah!

•ExNigah🤮📵: wyd ta 'night? -6:55

Natalia✨😍: minding mines, wby👀? -6:56

i sat my phone face down, thinking he wouldn't hit me up, because i texted him dry. *TING* the mf-ing phone went!

•ExNigah🤮🚫: mane chill, 💯 you tryna step out wit, meh ta' night? -6:58

Natalia✨😍: No, bye -6:59

i read under what i sent and it said 'read' indicting he's read it and got the drift i ain't fuccing wit him. I looked at the time and it was already 7:10 pm, i decided to go on and shower early since i'm going to end my night early. After my shower i got dressed in some black leggings from PINK and a white V-neck too from forever21. I grew hungry and decided to go down the hall to the kitchen. When i opened the the refrigerator door nothing was in there, but water and a apple. Like what type of food is THAT!

"Forgot to tell you, nothing is in the fridge". i turned around and Lizy, was grabbing the apple in front of me.

"Want something to eat? Ima head out, in like 5" i stated not looking at her, because i promise, i'll slap the dog.

"Mhm, naw i'll go get it myself. might try ya kill me". she said walking away.

"Bitch please, if i wanted you dead, you would be gone already". i told her grabbing my keys and pullover. i walked out side to my black mercedes

 i walked out side to my black mercedes

i got it as and graduation gift. ten minutes later i came to a stop in front of 'David's Burgers' ! i got a fast for a burger. I checked the time walking into the restaurant and it was 7:45, i might as well eat in.

"WELCOME TO DAVIDs"! yelled one of the loud ass employees. This is an every time thing, where i'm at.

"Hey, yeah let me get an number 1 with everything on it, and can you add 5 slices of bacon, and my drink be a large sweet tea". the woman nodded jotting down everything I told her.

"anything for dessert? milkshake"? i thought about it. hellnaw tryna have me going to the bathroom all damn night!

"no thank you." i said getting my wallet from out the pockets of my black and white PINK pullover. don't be tryna talk, i'm 18 what you expect?

"okay and i almost forgot, is that for here or to go?and your total is 15.75." i nodded thinking it would be more than that. i was handing her a twenty until, a deep voice spoke. "and it's for here" she nodded about to take the money.

"naw you good ma". he said handing, the woman a twenty, flashing me a pearly white smile. oh my lord.

"mkay, i'll be right back with your food ma'ma and ready to take your order sir". she walked back to get my food that i saw being made in front of me.

"thanks but i could've payed for my own food." i flashed him the same million dollar smile, he gave me." he chuckled, dropping his bottom lip, showing his golden grill that was plastered with diamonds! my god that grill looked about it was millions!

"miss your food is ready" said the lady who took my order, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"thanks, here's a tip, you were amazing". i gave her a twenty with a polite smile. she happily took it and i took my food, leaving the guy there to order. mhm the things i'd do!

how you like? don't matter chapter coming because i'm bored! 😁