Chapter 16

Natalia pov‼️
1 week later, 2:21 pm‼️

With only two weeks left here, i'm really nervous. I just ended a call with my mother and we talked things out about me, coming down there to San Francisco, California. She still thinks that i should stay with her so i could stay out of trouble and things, but i'm ready to be independent.

But today is the day i'm gonna tell, Kingston that i'm getting ready to leave in two weeks. super scared on how he's gonna take it. he's not at home he's at the trap so, i'm gonna get ready.

*phone conversation*

Natalia: Hello?

Mr.Rommel: What you need, Natty?

Natalia: Umm i was wondering if you, were busy with anything?

Mr.Rommel: Nope, what you need?

Natalia: Can i bring, Samina over?

Mr.Rommel: Yeah, you heading to the trap also?

Natalia: Yeah.

Mr.Rommel: Okay see you when you get here.

*End of Conversation*

I'm gonna take, Mimi to her grandpas house.

"MIMI"! i yelled her name.

she came running in the room. "yeah"?

"get some shoes on, your going over grandpas house". i told her, grabbing my clothes.

"okay". she ran out to her room. i got dressed in my clothes then started on my hair.

i did my hair in a slicked back ponytail, and added a NIKE hat

Samina, came in dressed. "i'm ready now".

"Okay, come on pretty girl"

"Okay, come on pretty girl". i grabbed my phone and charger, then grabbed her hand and walked down stairs, to the garage. we got in my car and we were off to her grandpas house.

"here she is, Mr.Rommel". i told him handing her to him.