Chapter 36

Project baybeh! Y'all was skipping in the hallways, I was skipping school! On my p's and q's all them jiggas call me jiggaboo -KODACK BLACK

Natalia POV🤪
5: 24 p.m🤪
A T T H E M A L L 🤪

"Okay, so you can just meet us up here." I said holding my phone to my ear with my shoulder.

I walked to the back of my new all white Mercedes-Benz coupe.

"Come on phat daddy

"Come on phat daddy." I said still holding my phone and unbuckling him from his car seat.

"No, I can't just wait! You can call me when you pull and inside the mall. I'm not waiting in the hot ass weather for you, while I'm with my child, King!" I argued in the phone.

I placed Julian, down on the ground. "Stand right here, baby. Mommy about to get your stroller." I went to the trunk and waved my foot, under the car, so the trunk could open automatically. It opened I grabbed it.

"Okay, bye I'll see you when you get here." I told king hanging up. "Now, come on phat dadd-" I looked around the whole damn car, and no sign of, Julian!

"MOMMY!" I heard him yell all the way from across the parking lot. "JULIAN, HOLD ON BABY!" I yelled running after the person dressed in all black. They got in an old beat up poor ass Honda, and sped off!

"FUCK!" I yell out loud causing attention to be drawn to me. "WHAT THE FUCK YALL LOOKIN' AT B!" I yelled.

I ran back to my car looking for the wack ass Honda so, maybe I could go after it. But no car in sight. I began to have a panic attack, knowing that if I tell King, he's gonna kill me on sight! I began crying and banging on the steering wheel, yelling and throwing things around. Why, my child?

My phone began ringing and the caller ID read TJ🤞🏾

"hello?" I answered trying to sound all natural.

"Aye, sus what's wrong with you?" He asked catching on quick.

"Nothing. Wassuh lil bro?" I asked playing it cool.

"FaceTime me." Was all he said before my phone started buzzing from a FaceTime call from him.

I answered. "Why, the fuck you crying?" He asked blowing smoke from his nose.

"Tj, I gotta tell you something, that you can't tell a soul." I said crying even harder.

"Wassuh, wit it?" He asked getting serious.

"Imsosorryididntmeantolosehimbutilosthim!" I ran all together, having another panic attack.

"What the fuck you just say B?" He said putting his blunt out.

"I said that I los-" he cut me going in on me.

"HOOD WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOU LOST HIM! BITCH IS YOU FUCKING STUPID? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THE FUCK HIS FARTHER IS? BETTER YET, WHEN HE FIND OUT YO ASS IS FUCKING GRASS!" He said hanging up.

I cried even more screaming and all until, my car door opened. "Wassuh, wit you natty?" I looked up and saw King...

He had on black sweat pants and and a grey pull over. "Hey, baby." I said wiping my face.

I tried pulling his arm so I could get out and wrap his hand around me, but he snatched back and laughed. "Girl getcho ass out this car." I got out pulling my light washed shorts down.

"Where my baby at?" He asked hugging me still looking happy and unbothered.

He went to open the back door of the coupe, but I hurried and stopped him.

"No! He sleep just chill I'll get him." I say kissing Kong's cheek.

"Girl move yo funky ass, talking about he sleep. You ain't finna tell me when I can see my son or not." He said pushing me over playfully. But I could tell he was annoyed.

"King, you took you medication?" I asked with sweaty palms.

"Yea, now move so I can get my baby." He said moving me again.

Breath getting all sloppy, palms sweaty. Body heat rising and eyes start to burn. My mind going all over the place, and my emotions fucked up! Not do I have to worry about getting my son, back but I also have to worry about, getting my ass killed. Not beat but killed. Or maybe I'm just over thinking. Surely he wouldn't do that to the mother of his child.

A chuckle came and he licked his lips, rubbing his hands together. "Say man where my child?" He asked with a change in his voice.

"He-He with Bronx, for the night... yea with him." I said stuttering.

"But, how  he with Bronx, if you was just talking to him like 10 minuets ago, telling him to stand by the car, because you were getting his stroller?" He asked now putting his hands in his pockets .

"Because, Bronx came and got him before you got her-" he smacked my dead in my face, causing a few gasps. "Where my son?" He asked.

"I swear I didn't mean for this to happen." I said now balling in tears.

"Hey, you can't be abusing her like this." Old white lacy said walking with her cane.

"Shut yo saggy booty, diaper wearing ass out my face fa I beat yo ass, WHORE!" King said.

King did nothing but start the crazy scary ass laugh he does. "Take yo hoe ass home and change yo skippy ass clothes, and I'll be following there." He said all that while not even looking at. He just walked straight to his car, starting it up.

I changed my clothes and walked out the house and locked up everything, and went straight to kings, car.

"Where are we go-" he cut me off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled banging on the driving wheel.

"YOU NOT THE ONLY ONE UPSET ABOUT HIM BEING KIDNAPED!" I yelled crying again.

"YOU SHUT YO BITCH ASS UP! YO ASS SAT THERE AND LET IT HAPPENED!" He yelled while driving.

"I WASNT PAYING ATTENTION!" I said back.

"YOU DAMN FUCKING RIGHT, BIITCH!" He said slamming on brakes.

"King what are you do-" everything went black.

What happened?
Who kidnaped Julian?
Will this be the last of King & Natty?