Chapter 28

Is you ready, is you ready baby, you seem ready, you seem ready baby -PARTYNEXTDOOR😌

Natalia pov🙂
1 week later🙂
Saturday Night🙂

It's been a week since my sisters death. Her funeral is in next week and it's one problem. I'm due any minute and all the crying and thinking about her, as been putting stress on me. It's hard being on facetime talking to your baby's daddy and the next minute your door bell is ringing and your opening the box and the head of you once pregnant sisters head is smack dead in your living room.

__

"Natalia, you gon' eat this damn soup! Now ian playing with you, and that's on my damn son!" Kingston said grabbing my face, trying to shove a spoonful of chicken noodle soup into my mouth.

"Moovvee King! Damn i said ian hungry!" I said snatching my head back, but also chewing and swallowing.

"No! Get from underneath these dirty ass cover and go wash yo ass!" He said basically pulling me outa bed.

"I washed my ass yesterday! Leave me alone."

"Nasty booty ass. Get up now." He spoke irritated.

___

You're thinking or wondering how long i've been in bed? The answer to your question is basically a week and a half. Only time i've gotten out was to shower and eat occasionally . Don't just think i've been starving my son. It's just every time I've eaten it's cones right up.

But today I'm gonna go get my day started and go talk to my about the situation. I haven't talked to anyone about Lizy's death. They all found by themselves.

"N- Aw you up now." Kingston said sitting next to me.

I just nodded still looking blankly at the wall.

"Why you looking like this mama?" He asked pulling me into his hard chest.

I gave him no reply and let my tears shed.

"Baby girl, you gotta talk to me. Wassuh, in that big head of yours?" He said trying to be funny.

"I'm good, just needa talk to my moms." I said wiping my face.

"Yeah , you do. But it's also another thing you need to do." He said

"And that is?" I asked

"Worry about your son more too." He said making me look at him.

"Don't do this bullsh*t, Kingston! I'm always thinking about my son." I caught an attitude.

"Girl don't start all that attitude, just get up get in the shower and then call ya moms." He said picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

"Hey mommy, how you holding up?" A shy scared smile came onto my face.