Chapter 29

Author Speaking☺️: Y'all this book is coming to an end at the 40th chapter. I'm just telling you guys now, because I might forget to tell y'all later, and y'all be looking confused. But yeah, lots of drama coming so I hope y'all ready😍☀️!

Used to treat my mattress like the ATM, yeah Bond number 9 that my favorite scent, yeah -FUTURE 〽️

Natalia pov☀️
11:11 a.m☀️
H O S P I T A L☀️

"Okay, so all I would need to do have him to latch on perfectly and the milk should be coming out?" I asked talking to the very beautiful white nurse.

"Yeah, and it would be so much better if you'd just lay the nipple above his mouth like this." She grabbed my breast while my hand was still on it, and showed me how. "Yes just like that. And when you do this it's just helping him find the nipple on his own, so he can latch onto it very easy and he'll get all the milk he needs."

I nodded doing the instructions I was just taught. "Okay, I feel like I have it." I told the nurse.

"Alright, then I'll be going." She said gathering all her things and leaving.

Julian, started fussing and moving around, so I checked his diaper and nothing, so I knew he was hungry. He latched on and I felt the tugging that was going on! This shit hurt!

While I fed my little man I grew bored and wanted to watch tv. Nothing was really on that I wanted to watch, so Cartoon Network was my go to. And the 'Amazing World of Gum ball' was on.

My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I answer.

" Wassuh, ma! Where my lil dude?" Kingston asked.

"He eating right now." I said smiling and looking down at him.

"His hungry ass always sucking on some damn tities." King, mean ass said.

"Don't come for my child, like that. Ight?" I asked dead ass.

"Girl he more of my son then yours." He spoke

"How ?" I asked

"He came from my balls!" Julian's dumb ass farther said laughing.

"Nigah, that ain't shii! He came from my pus-" I got cut off, bye Bronx and Kingston busting in the door.

I hung up. "Yo What? He came from yo what?" Bronx asked.

"My puss-" they cute me off again!

"Ahhhh shut that bs up! I was in yo pu-" I cut Kingston off.

"Kinggg! Stop!" I said blushing and embarrassed.

"Shii it's the truth." He said going to the sink and washing his hands.

"Whatever boy. Hey, Bronxie boo!" I squealed.

"Wassuh, Nana." He said calling me by one of my nicknames.