chapter 14

this gonna be like short but this is a part two from Chapter 13🆗! read on tho‼️

Natalia pov🤕
6:15 a.m

"Why the fucc he texting you blowing yo phone up at 12 through 6 in the morning"? he asked punching me till my nose started bleeding.

i screamed for him to stop.

"ANSWER ME"!

"I don't kn-know. but i don't love him, i love you and only you" i cried out he kept hitting me, but i took it till he stopped because i love him. and i know he doesn't mean it.

he wiped the blood off knuckles and went to the bathroom to clean up. i limped into clean my badly beaten face. i took a good look at how my face was just getting better and now i'm looking dead with a bust lip bloody bruised black and read nose. cheek swollen and black, and head throbbing like crazy. it hurts because i love him so much and he's doing this. i wonder how he's gonna act when i tell him i'm leaving for college in two weeks. they pushed the date back a week so i have another week left.

he left out the bathroom after kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry i'll make up it up to you. But i gotta go to the trap". and with that he started getting dressed

Once i cleaned my self up i had enough time to focus now

Once i cleaned my self up i had enough time to focus now. i had to go get dressed then get Mimi ready.

i got dressed in something that would take attention off my face

i got dressed in some black jeans, a plain grey sweatshirt, and jacket and my white converses

i got dressed in some black jeans, a plain grey sweatshirt, and jacket and my white converses. i left my hair down so no bruises could be noticed i grabbed one of my MK purses which was red and stuffed it with makeup for the day, a few snacks, and my phone charger . i grabbed some lips gloss and i was ready.

I went in Mimi's room and she was already up. she looked as if she was screams of something.

"Mima what's wrong"? i asked her rubbing her back.

"You and daddy keep yell and i heard you screaming and crying". she said with tears coming down he face. i wanted to cry with her but i had to stay strong and tell her what we tell her all the time.

"Mommy is okay, and i was just arguing with daddy. Daddy didn't hit me and never as all those time you heard us yelling". I told her although it killed me.

she sniffed and nodded. i checked the time and it was 6:45 a.m. we were about to be late if i don't rush this whole process.

"Okay we gotta go supper fast so we can get you to your field trip, okay"? she nodded wiping her face. "Aww, give me a hug and big kiss". she did she started smiling then.

"Okay what you feel like wearing today"? i asked looking in her closet with her.

"This".

She picked out some dark grey leggings, a floral navy green top, and the floral boots

She picked out some dark grey leggings, a floral navy green top, and the floral boots. i did her hair and added a bow.

"Okay, quick Mimi we gotta get to the car and go to McDonalds". i picked her up and basically ran to get her lunch and strapped her in the car.

"Right on time ms. Royce". an older lady smiled at, Mimi.

she was to busy eating the donuts we got instead. "Mimi, speak she's talking to you".

"Hi". she said walking off to some little girl that was cutie pie. she looked around 5 herself.

"I'm sorry she's just... a mess". i said keeping my head down at an angle.

"They all aren't they". she laughed.

"Yeah umm, i gotta go and take care of her her daddy is crazy". i said rushing out. she kept looking at my face. i don't have time for questions.

😕? sucks i know.