Chapter 17

Natalia pov‼️
1more week till College
Wednesday: 1:30 p.m

"So, your telling me you not gonna miss ya girl"! i asked Lizy.

she side eyed me and rolled her eyes. "Nope, not at all. I'm just gonna sit back and worry about having this baby, and forget all about you". she said tooting her nose up high in the air, while smirking which turned into a laugh.

"uhhh! ima hate you for that". i said looking over at, Samina playing on my phone.

"Girl bye, ima miss yo small fine ahh"! she said sticking her tongue out.

"Mhm, you better miss me". i said sipping my drink. "how my niece doing, and how far along are you"? i asked looking at her.

"girl, i'm hoping she or he is fine and i'm almost two months". she said sighing.

"Wassuh, with u"? i asked. Mina started sliding out the booth seat underneath the table we were sitting at, so i pulled her back up.

"Nun, just David, acting funny now and i'm stressing over it, for some odd reason, i'm thinking he's cheating on me, with some ho-" i stopped her.

"Don't say it. And girl fucc that nigah he missing out if he is cheating. I wish Kingston, would cheat on me. You don't need to be stressing with that baby in you". i told rubbing her stomach.

Lizy nodded. "Get ya step daughter". she said laugh.

Samina was crawling under the table and made her way out and started walked. She bumped into this dude and she fell. He looked down at her and smiled. "Hold up, Lizy". I got up walked over to them.

"Mommy he hit me"! she said tapping my leg. I looked down at her and picked her up.

"She yours"? he asked. he licked his lips and tucked his hands in his pocket.

 he licked his lips and tucked his hands in his pocket

"Umm yeah, sorry we gotta go". i told him grabbing, Mina's hand speed walking back to the table.

"Looks like someone's sleepy". Lizy, said pinching, Mina's cheek.

"yeah, i'm gonna go head and get her home". i said grabbing our things.

•King‼️😍: Where you at? -1:59

•Natalia🤤💋: I'm leaving now -2:01

"Okay, bye Lizy i love you". i told her kissing her cheek

she kissed mine back. "Mhmm muaw"! "Bye, boo. And bye Mimi"! i she said tackling mina with kisses.

•King‼️😍: I ain't ask you all dat. I just asked where you were. -2:04

•Natalia🤤💋: Bye, nigga you already on that fucc shii! 💯 -2:05

•King‼️😍: Shut yo smart mouth ass up, fa i slap you in yo mf mouth. -2:06

"Come on, baby girl we gotta get home". i picked her up and walked outa the restaurant, after leaving a tip.

Mina ran straight to her ipad sitting on the couch with it. "If you need me i'm upstairs with your dad, okay"? i asked her.

"Okay". she said changing the channel to the tv.

i walked into the bedroom, and saw Kingston, drinking what looked like Hennessy. He looked up at me and smiled. "Wassuh, baby"?

I took off my clothes and went to grab some shorts and a tank top. I felt him some behind me ass i slid my shorts up. he gripped my booty, and kissed along my neck. i moved my head so he could stop.

"What the fucc is wrong with you"? he spat pushing my shoulder.

"Stop bitch! Yo breath stank". i yelled. he looked shocked and laughed gripping my a**.

i felt the urge to throw up. i bolted to the bathroom to puke up what i recently ate and drunk. He came into the bathroom and rubbed my back. "Want yo hair in a ponytail"? he asked rambling throw my side of the bathroom. i nodded and continued to puke. he did my hair and grabbed my face towel and wet it.

"Come'er mama". he called me. i got up and he picked me up sitting me on the countertop. he wiped my mouth and rinsed the towel out. "What you think is wrong"? he asked placing the cold towel under my neck.

"I don't know, i'm thinking just the flue". is said. he nodded.

"Get some sleep, baby. ima go hang with Mina we'll be back around 8". he said carrying me to the bedroom.

sorry i took so long y'all. but another chapter coming after this one.😃