chapter three

Kingston pov🤴🏾

I woke up Samina, an hour before she normally wakes up. I'm taking her to get her nails and toes painted, her hair done and shopping for whatever else she wants. I mean i ain't got nun else to do.

I went to the bathroom to get her water ready. Once it was ready i put her in the tub. ten minutes later i got her out and put lotion on her. I let her pick out her outfit, for the day and she picked out, a damn light pink floral cropped shirt. and a pair of them hammer time ass pants! the pants are fine but she ain't wearing that shirt.

 and a pair of them hammer time ass pants! the pants are fine but she ain't wearing that shirt

"Mina, chose another shirt, please". i asked not really caring if she wanted to or not. i'm just letting her THINK she as a chose.

"No, daddy i like this shirt. Mommy's friend got me it"! she yelled stomping her left foot.

"I don't give a damn, Samina! you not wearing it! Now come her-" i tried grabbing her but she ran her lil fast ass out the room! "SAMINA, BRING YO ASS HERE"! i yelled running after her.

"No, daddy! leave me lone"! she ran to the kitchen table sitting down at the table. "I hunger now". i just stood there and couldn't help but, let my baby girl do what she wants.

"What you want, lil bad ass"? i asked kissing both her cheeks over and over again.

"I want McDonalds"! she shouted pushing my head away form her.

"Alright, well come'on lets get your teeth brushed and face washed, and then let daddy get ready, and i got you princess". We went and did the rest and i did the only hair style i knew how to do. a ponytail. I sat her in the living room and went do my hygiene, and i got dressed in, just a simple all red and white adidas tracksuit and for shoes, all white air jordans.

i went downstairs to get my 4 year old child. "you ready mina"? i asked picking her up on my hip. she nodded, and i grabbed my keys and took her to the Range.

I got her strapped in the SUV, and i went around to the drivers side

I got her strapped in the SUV, and i went around to the drivers side. "YAY! MCDONALDS"! she yelled kicking the back seat.

"Yo, Samina ima get my belt on yo lil ass! now you keep yup this lil act". i told her with all seriousness in me. but i got our food from, McDonald's and we finished eating, and now we at the nail salon.