chapter 18

Natalia pov☺️
1 month later☺️
6:51 p.m☺️

I've been at this campus for a month now, and i'm loving the education i'm getting and my roommate, but i'm missing the sex i get from, Kingston. Him and I are still together, and he comes up here every weekend. He'll bring mimi every other time because her 'mother' likes to be petty.

My roommate Bella, is like the best person any girl could want to be cool with. she's crazy, down for anything, and can dress.

"Girl, i know you not doing this again"! Bella spoke walking in with a cold towel and a brown bag.

"yup... You got me sprite"? i asked sitting on the floor wiping my mouth.

"Yeah. I got you that and something else". she said putting the towel in my warm neck.

she pulled out a sprite. "You have to pee"? she asked with a huge smile on her face.

"no"

"Well here is your sprite". she handed to me. i opend it and as soon as i opens my mouth to drink it, puke came right up.

"sus come on now... like really, like for real"? she said rubbing my back.

"my stomach hurts, Bella"! i shouted

she sat beside me, and wiped my mouth with the wet damp towel. "sus how long you been throwing up"?

"since last month". i told her

it got quite. "Here take these". she pulled out two pregnancy tests.

she walked out and shut the door behind her. i did my business and got up to flush the toilet and wash my hands.

"BELLA"! i yelled her name. she came in with a bag of chips.

"You take them"? she asked looking at me.

i nodded my head yeah. "What if they come out positive"? i questioned.

"Then you and yo fine ass baby daddy got a baby on the way, and i better be in the babies life". she said stuffing chips in her mouth.

it grew back quite, and beeps went off, making me jump. i couldn't look at the test, i was so scared. hearing  and feeling my heart beat all the way in my ears. my hands grew sweaty.

"You have to look, she told me". she told me

I looked and what i saw made my heart drop. I'm Pregnant!

tears fell from my eyes. "Oh my baby doll it's gonna be okay. aye those tears of joy"? i shrugged my shoulders.

my phone started ringing. i answered.

*phone conversation*

N: Hello?

-Kingston: Hey, baby girl wassuh with you?

N: Umm, about to get ready and lay down.

-Kingston: What's wrong with you? You sound like you ain't been feeling yo well.

N: Yeah, just been in and out of the bathroom, all day.

-Kingston: What's that supposed to mean?

N: I've been throwing up, almost everyday since last month! You tell me!

-Kingston: I ain't call yo play games with you. tell me wassuh with you, baby damn!

N: IM PREGNANT!

-Kingston: .... I know.

N: what you mean, "you know"?

-Kingston: I know because, Samina's mom was acting just like you.

N: yeah, okay.

-Kingston: ... Ima come see you, this weekend.

N: Yeah, okay.

-Kingston: I'm for real and i want that attitude gone, when i pull up.

*Phone Conversation*

"Girl". was all i could say.

"Just" was all she could say.

"Shook" was the last thing that came to my head.

"Welp, now we know why yo pregnant ass always throwing up.

"Yeah, I'm hungry as hell now". i said walking out the bathroom. i put on my NIKE gray jacket. I grabbed my keys and phone.

"Aye, baby mama get me whatever my lil hitter got you craving for". Bella said.

?💋😇