chapter 4

Natalia pov💋
|one week later|

It's been a week and i'm still here with my sister. She still inches away from getting slapped but, it's whatever 🤷🏾‍♀️. But yeah, today i'm doing nothing but chillin' because it's really nothing else to do.
*knock knock*

"yeah who is it"? i asked laying down watching whatever was on.

"David, you want something to eat"? he asked opening the door.

i looked at him lost. "umm, yeah why not. where you going"? i asked still laying down under the cover.

"ion know, you tryna ride with? ion know where ya sister high yellow ass at". he said checking his iphone.

"yeah i'll com-" *TING* my phone went off. i looked at it and it was a message from, Kingston. yup he finally told me his name, after we made it official. 💋 his fine ass!

•myKING🤤〽️: what you doing today, baby? -2:12

Fatty🤤🦄: about to head out, with David to grab something to eat. wby💋 -2:14

"alright let me get ready, i'll meet you in the car". he nodded and walked out closing my door. David and I have been talking more on a brother sister type relationship. nothing more than that. i just don't see him like that. plus i got Kingston, fine self.

I got dressed in some high waisted navy green jeans, camouflage strapless half shirt, and my silky powder pink adidas. i did my hair and added a little makeup and left out the door, reading the message, Kingston sent .

*TING*

myKING🤤〽️: why tf you going with him?🤔 -2:18

Fatty🤤🦄:  because i wanted something to EAT! Got damn kingston! - 2:25

I instantly got a text back.

"where to, sis" David asked me looking at the road.

"umm, just got anywhere." i simply said not paying attention.

myKING🤤〽️: fucc taking you so long to reply and read my text? yo is you fuccin' dat nigah! 🅱️ -2:30

Fatty🤤🦄: Kingston, if i was fuccing him, i wouldn't be texting you. 😒 -2:31

"Yo you good lil one"? David asked patting my shoulder. i nodded and put a smile on my face. we pulled him to olive garden. it's like really the only thing down here.

myKING🤤〽️: God where you at 🅱️ -2:35

Fatty🤤🦄: Olive garden, just leave me alone, nigga damn! -2:36

myKING🤤〽️: Bet i'm on my way. we ALL can have lunch together. -2:37

i rolled my eyes at the text. he betta keep his strong face ass at home.

"table for two". David spoke. the lady showed us to our table and we sat down. we ordered our drinks first. i got an sprite and David got a beer.

minutes later we sat there talking and laughing. then i feel a presence on the side of me. i looked up and there is Kingston.

"this what we doing now"? i asked him standing up. i grabbed his arm trying to drag him out so we could talk.

"naw baby, we gon sit right here, and have lunch as planned." he looked at David. "wassup nigga"? he asked putting his hand out.

David shook it looking at me. "Wassuh man". i sat down followed by Kingston.

"say man why you keep looking at my girl"? he asked grabbing my hand kissing it. David chuckled shaking his head.

"my dude i got a whole women at home who is three weeks pregnant, with my child. that women at home his your girls sister, fucc i look like going after ha sister? if i wanted ha i would've been had ha in my bed right now". David said grinning. oh lord.

Kingston chuckled. "Is that right"? he asked leaning back putting his arm around me. "just know, ion like lil bitches like you. just keep ya games away from my girl". David stood up, and so did Kingston.

where is tha got damn waitress when we need her? "King baby sit down"! he looked at me and yanked me outa the booth. he dragged me to his sporty Camaro, and sped to his house.

"fucc i tell you about otha niggas"? he asked dragging me into the house and pushing me on the couch. i sat there trying not to get pissed.

"Kingston, fucc outa my face"! i said in a calm tone closing my eyes.

"Or what Natalia? what you wanna do man, it's whatever". he said taking his shirt off. i stood up trying move out his way. but he kept moving in front of me.

"Move Kingston"! i said pushing him outa my way.

"OR WHAT NATALIA"? he said yelling in my face. he pushed me back on the couch getting all up in my face yelling.

"KING MOVE ON MY MOMMA YOU PISSING ME OFF"! i exclaimed connecting my fist with the palm of my hand. he dead ass 'bout to make me tone his ass up.

"Fucc you squaring up for? you tryna fight lil baby"? he said licking my neck and smirking.

"MOVE KINGSTON! DEAD ASS B MOVE"! he picked me up by my throat and slammed me into the wall. i started punching him as hard as i could.

he let me go and started picking with my top. "This what we do now? where shit like this 'round otha niggas"? he said pushing me again and again till my back was, on the wall.

"Kingston it was only for lunch, nothing more! leave me alone"! i said slapping and punching him. told his muscle head ass ta stay out my face.

"Real talk, bitch STOP FUCCIN' HITTING ME" he threw me back on the couch and i started laughing. wit his real mad ass.

"You done picking with me"? i asked outa breath.

"man hellnaw! you lucky i ain't best yo ass". he said still picking with my top. he pulled the front of it and peaked inside. he looked at my bare titties.

"where the hell yo bra at"? he asked

"you don't wear bra's with tops like this". i moves his hand and fixed my now twisted top. he said there looking at me.

"ion like that top then". he said pulling me on top of him. i looked down and kissed his lips. i used my index finger to push his bottom lip down, to see his shining grill.

"You want one lil mama"? he asked licking my index finger with his tongue.

"Yeah, but ion kno how i would look-" he cut me off and kissed me again.

"you would looked fine as fucc. what you mean"? i laughed and peaked his lips.

"that fake ass kiss".

?