Chapter 38

Every time you see me I'm surrounded by them snipers; you ain't never ran off with a hustler in yo life huh? I'm from 1800 I'm a hot boy but I'm ice tho -KODAK BLACK💥‼️

KINGSTON POV💤
11:10 a.m
5 months later

I pulled up to my dads house getting out of the car with Julian, in my arms playing on my phone. I knocked on the door and he answered with a heart warming smile on his face.

"little man!" He said snatching, Julian out of my arms. "Wassuh, son why you popping up so unexpectedly?" He asked walking into the house.

I followed. "Dad, I been doing a lot of thinking lately and I think I'm ready." I told him, knowing he knew what I was talking about.

"You bullshitting!" He said laughing sitting, Julian down by him on the couch.

I laughed too, but I was for real. "Pops Ian joking around!" I told him.

He took a moment. "Psshh, you think you ready to tie the knot?" He asked getting ready to spark a blunt.

"Yea, I know I love her with all of me in her." I told him.

"That ain't nun. You gotta really know why you love her, and not only because she had your first child. Find something deep down, to why you would like to spend the rest of your young life with, Natalia." He blew out smoke.

"She a beautiful young woman, who put up with my bullshit; before, during, and after her pregnancy. Any woman that can put up with my bull, during a moment like that is a champ.  Not only has she put up with me beating her ass, she put up with my bipolar disorder and even tried to help me with it. She's token  care of a child that I thought was mine and treated her like she was her own, and when I got her pregnant she stayed down and never left. She showed me a side I never knew I had for another female other than mom. And she died I was deeply hurt and needed to take my anger off on someone. She was there and brought back the caring side of me that no one has known and will never know! I could go on and on but I have to save some for her when I pop the question." I said with lots of seriousness in my voice.

"I think you're ready, to become a husband, lil soft ass boy." He said laughing and pulling me into a manly hug.

"Aw fuck you." I chuckled.

"Dada" Julian said babbling.

"What's da deal man!" I said picking him up.

"So, when you feel your gonna do it?" My dad asked putting the blunt out

"In the next two days, so I need you to keep ya grandson fa me." I said knowing he don't mind.

"I gotchu son. He got his clothes?"  He asked taking a sip of his water.

"Naw I fa got to pack them. I'll drop him off some. Ima head to the mall anyway to grab some gifts for his mother." I said pulling my phone out.

Bronx texted me. He knew my plan.

Bronx♣️: wya foo? -11:36 a.m