Chapter 26

Not looked over so! sorry

The block is hot, The black is hot, The block is hot, The block is hot, The block is hot, The block is hot, The block is hot, The block is hot - N🅱️🅰️ youngboy

Natalia pov🙃
3 months later🙃

"And yet you still play me as some FUCKING JOKE, KINGSTON!" I yelled through the speaker of my iPhone 8. I was on facetime with my soon to be baby's daddy.

"Yo chill out G! I told you ian fucking no broad named Tanisha." he said pointing his finger in the camera, with his grill showing.

I blew out breath, trying to hold my tears. I scoffed throwing my head side to side, puffing my now red cheeks, in and out. "I swear to my motha B! You fucking buggin' and with all the Bronx in me, you keep doing this shii-"

"Yo dawg chill yo new york ass out, guh!" he yelled at me. "Where you keep getting all this, false ass information from?"

"Don't worry about all that. I just wanna know." I said looking up occasionally looking up and focusing on the road.

"Ian cheating on you with no bitch name, Tanisha." he said

Tears shed from my eyes. "Why do you choose to play with me, B! Real shit yo: I'm fucking tired of this! You are cheating on me and I know it. Then I know because, you always here every otha weekend! You ain't been hea in 3 DAMN WEEKS! So, all i hope is was ha pussy was worth it." I made a left turn and turned into some pretty ass houses.

"Look sway, ima hit you when i feel like it." I told Kingston, hanging up in his face.

I got out the car pulling my leggings up over my pregnant belly. I went up to the door and knocked on the door. Before anyone came to the door, I dried my face off and kept practicing smiles, to fool them with. About a minute later, Bronx opened they door.

He pulled me into a tight ass hug. "Wassuh, baby! How you been, you know out here pregnant and shit."

I smiled in his face. "I'm doing great. But umm can we go in, my feet are hurting and my back is also." I told him rubbing the side of my thigh.

"Yeah, baby girl come in." he lead me into his house.

As I walked in the sound of music started filling my ears. "I'a bee back lemmie go change into some shorts." He said leading me to the coach and leaving to jog up the stairs.

I went back to listening to the music. It's sounded like NBA Youngboy. . . his fine ass I thought to my self.

"Alright i'm back." he stated grabbing an ipad. He clicked something on there and the music came to an end.

"So, why so down, and you can't lie to me either." He told me grabbing the remote and turning the channel from sport to some house building show.

I smiled and shook my head. "You really chose the house building channel?" I asked rubbing my 6 month pregnant belly.

"Yup, and you just ignored my question, huh?" He asked smiling and reaching over for his phone on the nice red shiny coffee table.

"What you mean ignore? Ian ignoring nothin'... maybe I just don't wanna tell my personal life." I told him giving attitude.

He looked up from his iphone X and chuckled shaking his head. "Girl please stop, tryna act all hard like you big and bad. We both know I'm the only big bad wolfe round hea."

Kingston pov Back Home at the trap

Kingston pov
Back Home at the trap

I sat and listened to the conversation with Natalia and her "manz" Bronx. She did hang up facetime, but must have butt dialed me on the phone because, I'm listening to them.

——
3 hours later:

"Alright, I should be going. My mom is coming to get me so we can go see the gender of my baby." I head her say

"Wasn't you supposed to do that like two months ago?" That pussy asked

"Yeah, but it kept getting canceled so yeah!" I heard walking happening then a door knob twist.

Movement happen. *Muah* I heard. "Bye, Bronx!" she giggled .

Hellnaw! I heard her get into the car and start it. The door shut and she put the car into shift.

"Aye lil dumb ass girl!" I said .

"Yo, Nigah what the hell! Were you on the phone the whole time?"

"Fuck yeah! What the hell was that, Natalia?" i asked getting even more mad.

"Nothing. What are you talking about?!" She said playing dumb.

"Yo, Lil girl keep playing with me. You clearly kissed the nigah!"

"Bye, Kingston."

She hung leaving me mad. She needa be lucky ian there to beat her ass.

I walked out my office into the room where all the naked females be. I told my favorite girl, to follow me. She gave me head and tried to kiss me. I swerved that shii, and gave her a couple stacks.

Ima just go on home and lay down.

Not looked over so sorry.