Chapter 41

She walks in beauty like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies -LORD BYRON

Natalia pov ♥️
02/14/19♥️
HOME WITH JULIAN♥️

All the love that's built up inside for a person turns in anger, all because of one person. No matter how hard you try, you always turn out hurt in the end. All the energy you use to hide the fact that the person hurt soon all fades away. All because that person still has a first love.

You get pushed out of the way, like you're the second person. All the times they say they love you, and you believe it, you just can't help but to think all the stuff he's telling you, he's told her before. You still feel like you have a chance but, deep down you feel like you don't. You want them back but the feeling isn't mutual.  "He still loves me" You try to tell your self again. But seeing him hugged up with her, isn't helping what you're telling your self.

Then there's that bitch that tried you like you're some weak ass mf! You tell yourself when see her it's on sight, but when see her you smile and laugh in her face because, of the way she mean mugs you. Then you see the gift bag in her hand... from the man you still have feelings for. You soon feel shot down in defeat. "I can't compete, with his first love" you tell yourself.

You know deep inside of her feelings, she had nothing to worry about, because she has everything you want! "Fuck him and her!" You yell to the top of you lungs. Crying your eyes out, you pick up your phone, going onto the Instagram app, seeing all the cute post of couples getting together and exchanging gifts.

You're still pretending that you don't care. But you do on the other hand.

What to do when something like this happens?

Glade you asked☺️

-story mode now

"FUCK HIS BEST FRIEND BITCH!"  Yelled my enjoying ass friend through the phone.

I sobbed through the phone, thinking what about what happened.

Kingston left me for his first love a day before Valentine's Day. He took my son with him to meet his 'new friend' but I know he went to see that bitch!

"Mari, I don't know what to do!" I sobbed more sniffing.

"I just told yo dumb ass what to do!" She said shifting on her bed. "Get his best friend number and fuck the shit out of him."

I sat and thought about it.

"His brother would be better, if he has one." She added on.

I shook my head " I'm not fucking his brother. And plus he doesn't have one." I said wiping my now red nose.

"Well look suh it's Valentine's Day! Go get dressed I'm on my way to scoop you! And we going over TJ's house!" She said with a smile.