Chapter 40

A/N: sorry for not updating on time like I was supposed to. I've been going thru stuff and doing stuff. BUT! I'm finna update like a two chapters tonight.
(P.S: this one is gonna be short)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KINGSTON POV😉

It's been some months... Like three maybe and I proposed to Natalia, and she said yeah. The wedding as not been planned yet, because we lazy as hell and don't know where to begin. To be honest I'm happy, I proposed, but I'm not ready to be tied down just yet. Which is probably why, I haven't mentioned anything as far as planning the wedding. Every where I go females throw they self at me and me being a ladies man, I SOMETIMES give 'em the time of the day. I know it's not right, but I'm not married only engaged so, it's whatever.

Anyways, I'm busy trying to find me another car. I feel like it's time for a new whip.

"I got two in mind, but ion know which one out of the two." I told mike the care seals man.

"King, my guy you have money, so why not say to hell with it and buy them both?" He said putting a hand on my shoulder and shaking it.

Mike is Italian, short, chubby, and has the lil accent. He knows how to break a nigga outa some money, so I need to be careful.

"Yeah, I know but that's not the point. I gotta think about home also." I told him circling  around to the other side of the ADUI i8 sports.

"What you talking, sunny boy?" He said chuckling a lil.

"I have a wife and lil boy at home to think about as well." I said

"Ohhh family man. I see I see. Look what type of car does she drive?" He said being a noise fuck!

"Nun yo damn business! Just kno Ian getting them both. Matter fact I'll just look online." With that I left out the store, getting in my all white Mercedes Benz.

As soon as I started my car, rain started falling and thunder boomed. I pulled. My phone out dialing up, Natalia. 

*PHONE CALL*

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby girl wat y'all up too?"

"Nothing, I just laid Julian  down for a nap like 10 minutes ago"

"Aw, that's wassuh, but did you cook"?

"Umm no I didn't, but  what did you have planned to eat?"

"Anything you cook, and after dinner maybe I could eat you"

"Boy! Get off my phone "

"Ight, I'm on my way home, I wanna hear you talk about your day"

"Really?!"

"Yes, I'll be there in like 15 minutes"

"Ok"

"Ok bye"

*END OF PHOME CALL*

I was pulling into the gas station and got out. As I was walking I dropped some out my pocket. I was finna get it but this pretty dark skin comes up and gets it for me. She had a body and a face like a model.

"Here you go, cutie" she said

"Thanks ma" I said giving her my famous smile full of grills, then walked off.

"Let me get 45 on pump 6" I said and then man nodded.

I walked out and pumped my gas, then got in the car and drove home.

*HOME*

"BABY, IM HOME!" I yelled smelling food being cooked.

"Hey, but Ima need to stop being loud belfry your son wakes up." I walked up behind her and kissed her lips.

"What you whipping up?" I asked smacking her ass.

"Shrimp Alfredo and bread sticks" she said opening the oven checking in the bread sticks.

"Sounds good, hurry because I'm starting." I said holding my stomach.

"Go shower you smell like outdoors the food will be ready in ten." She said turning the food down and taking a sip of water. She turned to me.

"Who you think you bossing, lil girl?" I asked mushing her messy head. She had a ponytail with strands all over they place.

"You stinky ass, lil boy" she said trying to hold her smile back.

"You so fine, wit yo fine ass!" I said hyping her head.

She did a twerk with her tongue out. I rolled my eyes. "Never mind" I said playing.

"Boy bye!" But hurry and go shower so I can." She said turning back the food.

"Igh I'm out" I walked upstairs and checked on, Julian then went to out room started on my hygiene.

Natalia pov💜

I was putting the plates of and the pouring the drinks. Then I started putting the shrimp Alfredo on the plates, then the bread sticks. Kingston, came down in some, grey NIKE sweatpants and no shirt. He had his chains on and a fresh cut. Looking like meal.

"You like what you see?" He said knocking me out my thoughts.

"Yea, I need some dick later on." I said being straight up.

"Igh I gotchu." He said kissing my cheek.

"Let's eat"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

????!!!!!!!