chapter 23

Kingston pov💭
Next Day, Hotel in California
10:00 a.m

"And you steady texting the bitch!" yelled Natalia. Im really getting tired of her tryna go thru my phone. Ain't nothing in there, the squad, family and a few hoes.

I smacked my lips. "Chill out, Nana ian messing around on you." I told her tryna grab her by the waist.

She moved back. "Don't touch me, Kingston."

"Come on gurl, stop playing with me. You always gotta act like this! If I say ian fucking around on ya, just believe me." I told her grabbing her waist.

she sniffed with no tears showing. "alright Im done then."

she walked away from me rolling her eyes.

"Aye, I told you about yo damn eyes!" i said pulling her back by her arm.

She looked at me with sadness in her eyes. Then soon tears came.

I rubbed her back letting her fall into my chest. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I haven't even told my mother or my sister about me being pregnant. I haven't talked to my sister since I got pregnant, and i'm now a month! I'm getting fat and my face is too! You don't care either because if you did you wouldn't be, fucking some broad, behind my mf back. And if I find out she pregnant too, i'm leaving an neva coming back. You going on child support and everything! Ima cut ya mf dick and balls off, and feed 'em to yo bitch ass! And - OWOOWWO!" she stopped squeezing her leg.

"Where it hurt?" i asked getting ready to massage her legs.

"My mussel was tightening up, but i'm good now."

"Gimmie a kiss." i told her. pulling her face to mine.

"When you going back to the A?" she asked me.

"In the next 2 days." i said licking my bottom lip.

"Gimmie another wing, tho". her fat ass spoke.

"You just ate a 10 piece hot wing meal! With a large fry and half of mine!" I told her handing her another.

"So, bitc-" i gripped her thirst tight as possible. It's one thing I hate and that's to be called outa my name. And the 'bitch' word don't fly with me.

"You outa all people should know, i hate that fucking word! So, WHY tf YOU KEEP PLAYING WITH ME!" i let her thirst got and back handed her.

"FUCK!" she yelled out falling on the floor.

"Get yo ugly ass up! And i betta not see you crying!" i yelled back

Her right cheek was blood shot red.

"I'm tired of you making me do this shit to you." i put my head in my hands.

She slowly got up. "I HATE YOU!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, NAT! IMA FUCK AROUND AND KILL YO ASS ONE DAY!" i said all of that while punching and slapping her, repeatedly.

"GET OF ME!" she begged and pleaded.

I stopped, and let her go. She seemed off a lil so before she could fall, I caught her.

"I love you." i told kissing her forehead.

lil mama😏: When you coming back? - 12:22 p.m

I looked over to my left just to check to see if she was looking or not.

King: In two days. I'm up here taking care of my baby momma. Ya know gotta make sure ha and my seed straight -12:24