chapter two

Natalia pov💮

I sat down with my food, with my phone propped up on the napkin holder, watching 'Sanjay and Craig'. I grabbed the bacon loaded burger and bit into it, stuffing my mouth with fries in the process. about five bites later a tray was being dropped in front of me. i looked and say million dollars grillz in front of me.

"can i sit with you"? he asked smiling. with his creep ass.

"hell you already sitting down, why not"? he laughed while i was being dead ass. ion see what's funny.

"what you laughing for"? i asked eating more fries. "nothing i said or did was funny" he continued laughing. i just went back to smashing this burger and fries. after i was done i took a sip of my tea.

"What's ya name lil mama"? he asked licking those plump ass lips of his.

"Natalia, but i have a boyfriend". i said knowing that was a lie. DAMN!

he chuckled and gave my head a little pat...

"I just wanna be your friend, you know making new friends". i kept the same stubborn look on my face.

"Yeah, sure you do".

"Say, how old is you"? i rolled my eyes and crosses my arms.

"how old do i look"?

"about 15, and you can cut it with yo smart ass attitude"! he said giving me a death stare. i laughed and he sat back looking like he was pissed.

"ion play with kids". he said eating the last five fries he had.

"the. what is you sitting her talking to a 'kid' then? isn't that kinda pervy"? i asked trying to make him more mad. it's just so funny!

" mane stfu talking to me". he said chuckling at the end. i sipped some more tea and grabbed my phone.

"why you mad? cuz my pussy pops and yours don't"! i said trying to sound like that vine. i tried to keep a straight face but i couldn't! We both bust out laughing.

"hellnaw! mane you on some otha shit"! he said finishing his laugh. i stopped laughing and kept typing on my phone. he took it and started typing on it too! damn.

"here you go." he have it back and i saw he had put his, number in my phone. he saved it as 'Bsf🤤〽️'

"really?" i questioned him.

"yup, what you don't like the name best friend"? he asked in a girl voice. i laughed and gathered my trash.

"naw i got it best friend". he got mine and his trash and threw it away. i got up and he followed behind me walking to my car.

"damn best friend! this you"? he asked referring to my car. i smiles and nodded 'yeah'.

"psh this car ain't nun. my car collection got ya beat." he said tugging on his gucci belt looking around like he was searching for something.

i laughed and mugged him. "fucc you! this my first car, but not the last". i said  he raised his eyebrow, and threw his hands up.

"well excuse the hell outa me"! i playfully rolled my eyes and got in my car. he shut the door, for me.

"ight 'best friend' i'll hit you sometime this week". i said

"naw i see ima have to hit you up first" he said licking his lips, then looking over his head. it was silent, then till his phone went off. he looked at then his body language changed. "bye, Natalia, ima hit you up later". i nodded ant watched him walk off to his car. Damn that mf was sexy!