Chapter 30

I heard your niggas let them choppers off, strictly 'bout beef
I go to war with any nigga (any nigga)
I heard 'em say that they want smoke with us, ain't got no name, I run with cooled blooded killers-NBA YOUNGBOY‼️

Natalia pov

Natalia pov.😍
1 later😍
11:11 a.m.

"Come'on phat daddy, stop pulling my ear." I told Julian.

Life has been great. Julian turned 1, and has said his first word, which was 'mommy' of course ☺️.Kingston, moved us back to Atlanta, Georgia into a two bedroom really cozy apartment at that. The whole apartment thingy was brought into view by choice. I feel ass there is no need to be in an house right now.

But I'm currently trying to straighten up the kitchen after cooking breakfast for myself. Julian of course had a good ole tittie and some dry cereal.

I sat him down in his playpen just so I could get a better clean up. With him pulling out my face. Steady trying to pull my breast out the tank I have on. And so much more, this is when his daddy should pop up.

"Hey, man." I smiled talking like a baby. That only caused him to babble more.

I turned the water on and began to wash the dishes. After that I rung the towel out just to wipe the counter tops off.

I was done with the kitchen, and I just felt like the living room could be vacuumed again.

"Hi phat daddy!" I said running over to him and kissing all over his chocolate chunky face.

Before, I plugged the vacuum in I heard Keyes jiggling. The door opened reviling, Julian's farther.

"Hey, Kingston. Why you over here in my house nigga?" I asked being funny.

He came over and hugged me, then mushed my head. "Don't do that nana. Ian come for you, i came for my son." He went over and picked up, phat daddy.

"Well fuck you to then." I stated looking for the remote to put on a cartoon.

"I already did that's why , Julian here." He said being petty.

"Whatever. Keep him calm I'm about to vacuum real quick." I said

He nodded and turned the tv up.

10 minutes later|

I was done vacuuming my living room.

"What y'all wanna do today?" He asked me , while playing with Julian.

"We can actually just go walk around the park. Ion really know what it is to do." I said being serious.