Chapter 22

Natalia pov‼️
11:11 a.m
Computer science Class

i finished writing down the last of all the notes i thought i'd need, for the upcoming test. i had got done and and packed my backpack, getting ready to be dismissed, by my teacher.

11:13;

my baby daddy texted me.

KING🤤‼️: When you getting outa class, ma🙃 -11:14

Natalia😍‼️: @ 11:20.... -11:14

KING🤤‼️: Ight, i'm on my way. -11:15

Natalia😍‼️: alright papa👅 -11:15

KING🤤‼️: You want sum dick🧐?
11:15

Natalia😍‼️: No, i gtg tho. see you in a minute. -11:16

i grabbed my belongings and walked toward the door, along with the rest of the rushing eggar students. everyone's shoving each other, but all i know is they ugly asses better not bump me and i'm pregnant. 💯

"Natalia! Wait up please!" somebody yelled my name.

i looked back.

"Ummm, you are?" i asked this dude.

"Bronx". he said sticking his hand out.

i studied the caramel hand waiting to be shook, in front of me.

"Hi" i took his large hand in front of me.

he stood the with my hand still in his. i cleared my throat.

"oh yeah, my bad i'm sorry." he scratched the back of his neck. "I'm new here to school, and i just wanted to know if you could help me... you know with getting around?" he finished with his hands in his pocket.

"well I don't see why not. sure i'll help you. do you need my number?" i asked, getting ready to pull my phone out.

"yeah"

i gave him my number and he gave me his. *BEEP BEEP* Bronx and i turned our heads and saw the burgundy-ish  Camaro, Kingston drove.

"Welp i have to go. See you around here soon". I was going to walk away, but Bronx had other plans. He pulled me back into a tight hug. I pushed him away quickly because he was on my stomach.

"sorry did I hurt you?" he asked looking concerned.

"Yeah... well no i'm preg-" the loud ass horn beeped again. I just told Bronx bye, and started walking towards the car.

I got in putting my book bag in the backseat and turned back around to put on my seatbelt.

Kingston, drove off texting on his phone. I kept staring at him, to get his attention.

"What, bro?" he asked with voice irritated.

I scuffed not even wanting to talk at this point.

I pulled my phone out checking my instagram. I got 54+ more followers and 500+ likes. i'm not instagram famous, but people know me from, Kingston. i'm only at 8,987 followers. and with the 54+ followers, i'm at 9,041 now. With only 30 photos on my page, i'm still getting likes like it's nothing.

i'm not the only person with my password tho. I think we all know who it is👀.

"what you want to eat?" he asked me

"I want you to pay attention to me". I said

he snaked his arm around my shoulders coming to a red light.

"stop acting funny with me". he said kissing all over my neck.

I bit my lip trying to fight the feeling, he was giving me.

"Stop, we needa talk about sum". I told him pushing me off.

he took back off driving down the busy town. "talk then mama."

"I'm hungry and this baby is going to kick my ass if ion feed it."

he laughed like something was funny. "nigah i'm dead ass. pull into this, Sonic"!

he pulled in ordered what i usually get from here. "alright pull around to the 2nd window, please."

he pulled out $20, for the meal that coasted 18.56 for what he got for the both of us.

"18.56, is your total".

he gave the female $20, and she acted like she couldn't stop staring at his ugly ass.

"UMM, BITCH! HE's TAKEN AND IM PREGNANT!" i yelled at her.

she rolled her eyes. "baby girl ion want him. but if I did I'd already have him."

"girl shut yo damn mouth." I said back. "King get this damn food remade. she prolly spit in my shit! and i'll be a damn fool if I give my baby this bullshit!"

*TING*

+1 323 551 5678: this Bronx, baby girl 😏 -9:34 p.m

Natalia: hey, friend😛 -9:35

+1 323 551 5678: WhT you doing? -9:35

Natalia: Eating -9:37

+1 323 551 5678: fat ass. -9:37

Natalia: that's what he said 😆💭 -9:39

+1 323 551 5678: I sholl did. but wyd -9:39

"What you doing on that phone?"

"Texting."

I said cutting my phone off.

"Hmm, who was that nigga you was talking to early?" he asked taking his shirt off. 

"I want you!" was what at the tip of my tongue.

he chuckled and cane to lay on the side of me. he pulled me on top of him and brought me into a kiss.
now this is the Kingston I know & love.

"how far along are you?" he asked placing his hand on my stomach.

"1 month tomorrow." i told him

he smiled "i'm happy".

"I'm glad you are. Now give me what i want".

"My man, is my man, and her man, heard that's her man, too." he sung the lyrics to 'The Weekend".

I laughed. "Tuesday, and Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, i'll just keep him satisfied thru the weekend." i finished.

he winked at me. "How about you keep me satisfied all throughout the week and then go visit a studio." he said

"Boy whatever, I was just playing".

"Naw that sounded for real".

"Well it wasn't so, yeah!"

"Mhm, okay hot mama. can i get some tho?" he asked peaking my lips

"Yeah".

Any ideas for the next chapter?