chapter five

Kingston pov🤤

My baby momma, kept texting me asking when ima get, Samina! Like i ain't complaining about, getting my child at all. But the simple fact that she been doing this often is pissing me off.
***
I just hopped out the shower, and got dressed and was getting ready to head and pick up Natalia, and head to my brothers house, so she could meet his girl. We've been dating for only a week and I'm feeling like it's been 6 years.

myKING🤤〽️: baby, is you ready -1:00

i waited for her to text back. but in the meantime i was on my way to her sisters house. i'll be there in like five minutes.

Fatty🤤🦄: yeah, i'm putting on my shoes. you coming in? -1:16

myKING🤤〽️: i'm out side, yeah i'll come in -1:17

Natalia pov🦄

I knew i wasn't ready but i'm just so tired. only thing i've been outa bed for is to shower, brush my teeth, and eat. I'm in bed just watching 'Sunjay and Craig' 🤷🏾‍♀️.

"Why, the hell you ain't out this bed girl"! i knew that sexy ass voice! it was Kingston.

"I'm sorry baby". i pulled him by his arm and he fell on the bed, looking at me with his angry eyebrows and lips sorta poked out. "Wanna kiss me"? i asked playing with his lip.

"Yeah, and i want you to get ready". he kissed me adding tongue. his phone went off ringing.

"what Asia"

"......"

"Fucc u mean?"

"......."

"Hellnaw, mane stop fuccin' playin"

"......"

"BITCH STOP FUCCIN AROUD! IM COMING TO GET MY CHILD AND IF THAT NIGGA TOUCH HER, THATS YOU AND HIS LIFE!"

"....."

"Yeah bye"

he hung up the phone, face red and all.

"You okay, King-"

"Mane stfu and just get ready, i'm going to pick up, Samina" he said mushing my head.

"Am i going with you to" he cut me off by slapping me with back of his hand!

"didn't i tell yo big head, lil body ass, ta go get dressed"! he yelled in my face. my face started getting hot, and i knew tears were coming.

"KINGSTON, CHILL! ALL I DID WAS ASK-" he gripped my neck and threw me back on the bed still putting pressure on my neck.

"FUCC YOU YELLIN' AT GIRL! ILL MURK YO MF ASS"! he yelled finally letting me go. he sat on the edge of the bed looking at me

Banging came to the door. "WHAT THE HELL IS YALL CRAZY MF's DOING"! i knew that voice it was my sisters. "NATALIA ANSWER ME"! she screamed banging on the door some more.

"IM FINE LIZY, JUST LEAVE"! i yelled back letting more tears fall.

I got up and went to the bathroom, and caught the dripping blood, that was coming from my nose. I re-washed my face and brushed my teeth. I came out the bathroom and walked into the closet and began looking for an outfit.

 I came out the bathroom and walked into the closet and began looking for an outfit