Chapter eight

Natalia pov‼️
12:00 a.m

He chased me down the hall to the room. He stood there laughing grabbing a hold to my small arm.

"KINGSTON NOT TONIGHT"! i yelled crying and frustrated at what the fucc he was doing.

he slapped me causing me to fall on the bed. i gave up fighting him hours ago. "lower yo muthafuckin' voice when you talking to me"! he said grabbing my face pulling my lips to his. his hand moved down under my big t-shirt. he pulled my panties to the side and his fingers started playing with my kitty.

i let out a moan while wiggling around. "Move Kingggg". i said trying to hold my moans. i heard him taking his belt off and pulling his clothes off. i knew this was soon.

"You ready baby"? he asked kissing my stomach then to my kitty. i let out a gasp placing my hand in the back of his head. i felt his tongue flick against my clit.

"UGHHH! YES, YES, FUCC YES KING"! i yelled loving every stoke he gave me. i reaches my fourth high and he was working on his second. he slowed down and by the look of his eye he was close to bussing.

"You like that ma" he asked as i felt him get stiff inside me.

he kept stroking while sucking on my left nipple. "Uhhh! yes i love it daddy! i love it"! i said as my eyes rolled to the back of me head.

he came and laid beside me. "I'm sorry about your face. I'll do better" he said kissing my neck. i nodded still thinking about what just happened. My virginity is now gone... FUCC!

"Good night or morning" i said yawing.

"Natalia wake up im hungry". i woke up and seen Kingston, shirtless in a pair of gray sweatpants, while brushing his teeth. he looked down to see if my eyes were open then left back to the bathroom.

I threw my feet over the bed getting up. but fell back down. it was a pain between my legs but i managed to get up and walk to the bathroom with a limp. i looked at Kingston who had a smirk on his face. He left out laying on the bed turning the tv on. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then got in the shower. i soon got out putting lotion all over my body, then got dressed in black sweatpants and a red tank top.

i looked at my face my lips was busted and my right cheek was puffy and a blackish color with red that had formed over night. i sighed holding back the tears that i badly wanted to let go.

"Ugh, King have you thought about what you wanted"? i asked sitting down im my makeup chair looking into the mirror that was lit up in bright warm colored lightbulbs.

"Naw, just go get Samina ready and whatever she asks for we'll eat". he said getting up and coming over to me. "and get out the got damn mirror. just throw ya damn hair in a bun or sum and do wtf u just said". he spoke mushing my head.

i snapped my head back at him. "stop fuccing touching me" i said with attitude.

"You keep with the fuccing attitude and ima punch you in ya shii" he said jacking me up.

"LET ME GO"! i yelled trying to fight him off of me. he threw me in the ground and hovered over me, grabbing my face ruffly.

"Listen i'm not starting this with you today" he said with his grip getting tighter "just do what i say and you'll have no worry about me fuccing yo face up" he let my face go causing my head to jerk back and hit the hard cold wooden floor.

i got up wiping my face and going to get Samina up. "Mimi wake up" i said shaking her. she moved around finally sitting up.

"Up Up baby girl" i said pulling her out the bed, letting her stand on her own two feet. she stretched and walked to the bathroom