Chapter 24

Y'all follow me on the gram (@_.lil.niyah._)

Natalia pov🔐
11:11 a.m
2 months later, Principals office

"I'm telling you, Dr.Brown you don't have worry I'll be back, as soon as, the baby gets here." i said with a smile and Kingston, sitting right next to me.

"What she means to say, is she can't wait till out baby is at least 5 months." he butted in.

Dr. Brown the principal nodded his head looking back at the door. I looked back and saw Mr.Brown, my computer teacher.

He opened the door and when he saw me he cracked a smile. "How you doing Ms.Armstrong?"

I flashed one back, getting stuck into his dreamy eyes. "I'm good, and you?"

"Doing better, now that i'm seeing you." I just kept my smile sitting back in seat, and looking away to his farther.

"May I ask, why are you in the principals office?"

"Oh, I'm not in trouble, I'm just going on leave for a lil minute." I told him.

"Mhm understandable, why are you go-" Kingston cut my teacher off.

"Aye, nigah you gon' have ta stop flirting with my mf wife like this, in front of me. She pregnant and she leaving till further notice. Now take yo Chris Brown, wanna be ass on to what you came her fa." he said with so much heart.

Mr.Brown, cleared his throat. "I respect that, sir."

"Now, can we PLEASE get back to getting this young lady out of here. I now she's hungry." Principal Brown said.

Everyone nodded. "Okay, so how old did you wanna wait to be on leave. Because if it's over 5 months, we might to get into online classes until you could, come into the classroom it's self. So, what I need to be asking is what age, of the baby will you be coming back?" he asked.

"5 or 6 months, Is really all the time i need."

He jotted down some notes, then grabbed some paper, signed something on it then gave me the pen and paper. "After you sign you are free to go."

I signed, and slide the paper back to him. Kingston grabbed his and I's phone and handed me my purse.

"See you soon, Ms-" Mr.Brown started but Kingston came along.

"Nigga, shut yo ass up!" was all he said.

"Baby, come on he was just being nice." I kinda giggled at how funny he said it.

"Nice my ass, he tryna flirt is what's happening." He assumed.

I rolled my eyes. "Bye, Mr.Brown. Come on nigah."

We were exiting the main hall going towards the stairs, when i heard my name being call again.

I turned to see, Bronx fine ass.

"Wassuh, baby girl!" He said licking his sexy ass lips

"Yo G what the fuck is this!" Kingston spazzed!

"Yo ma who is this?" Bronx asked not taking his eyes off, Kingston and looking ready to kill.

"Baby, this is, Bronx the guy i was talking to the day you picked me up. Bronx this my boyfriend and baby's farther. You two be nice. . . please." I said rubbing Kingston's chet's to hype him down.

He moved my hand. "What you claim nigah." Asked King.

"Big C's this way!" he said throwing up his set.

"FUCK NO! Mane onna hood this nigh got my me fukked up, with two K's." Kingston said.

"You one of them slob ass nigahs huh?" Bronx asked smirking all crazy.

"Naw, Big G's all day everyday." Kingston said throwing up his set, and showing some scar on his chest.

"I respect you now B, but ass soon as i feel like you disrespected my crew that's it fa you." Bronx said.

"GD, get yo ugly ass outa hea." King said.

"Come on got damnit i'm hungry!" i told them both.

"Ight ima let you go, ima hit you up later." Bronx said.

Kingston grabbed me by arm, basically dragging me to the car. "King slow down damnit!" i said

Once we got there, i got in on my side and he did the same.

"Tell me that nigah ain't got ya numba!" he said popping his knuckles.

I gotta lie on this one. "No, he doesn't. He prolly just make you mad."

He started the car, and drove off. "Finally you learned."

"When should i tell her?" i asked him

"Tell who what, Natalia?"

"My mother about me being pregnant." i shouted. I'm kinda getting tired of him.

"Nigah, i don't know! Hell you asking me like i'm supposed to kno."

i scoffed. "When you leaving?" I asked ready to get rid of him

"Why you wanna know so you can get ride of me, and go cheat then have another wake ass nigah, play farther to my child?" he asked walking up on me.

"No, because you said you was gonna leave in 2 days, this is day two and it's all ready 2:01 in the afternoon."

"I'm leaving in the next two hours. That's why i'm finna start packing." he said lifting my head up and kissing me.

"mhm, okay well you need help?" i asked loving his kisses.

"naw, lil baby. You get some rest. I'll wake you up when i'm about to drop you back to ya dorm." he said

i nodded going into the hotel bedroom.

I'll make a kinder chapter later.