Chapter 13

Natalia pov💋
Tuesday; 9:35 p.m

i laughed listening to my sister gon about how difficult it was pregnant. she's almost two months and already thinks she's eight.

"His water body built ass, ain't doing shii, but pissing me off"! she screamed through the phone.

i laughed at her comment. "Lizy, you cant do that".

"Can't do what"? she asked digging into the can of Pringles.

"you can't roast him". i told her calming down from my high of laughter

"girl he just messes with my nerves some how".she said rolling her eyes.

"shaking my head, sis". i said popping my gum

"umm, so like is you sharing gum or some"? she asked rolling her neck and making her eyes go big

"Naw girl, you got some gum on ya pillow right there"! i said spotting the gum.

she laughed taking a stick out the pack. "whatever, Natalia"! she placed the gum in her mouth "i'm about to go tho, David looking like a sh-snack, right now". she said licking her lip.

"Ewww! bye Lizy". i hung up the FaceTime and closed my phone down. Kingston walked in with three slices of pizza in his hand.

"Now what the fucc you doing with all that pizza"? i asked

"Uhh eat the shii! fucc u mean"? he said plopping his self on the bed.

"give me a slice". u said in my sweetest voice.

"No"! he said sternly

"No"? i asked still not understanding wtf he just said

"No as in, hell fucc no". he said biting into a slice.

"But whyyy". i asked kissing all over his face. i felt his jawline moving up and down. gwad he's so fine.

"I just asked yo, baby bottle pop built ass, was you hungry and you said, No. so my answer to your statement is, No".

"I fuccing hate you". i said pushing his head off my lap.

"Aye, now make me drop my pizza and that yo ass".

i flipped him off walking to the closet. i grabbed some quick clothes and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going, shortness"? he asked with a smirk.

"To get me hella snacks". i answered. "Where is Mina"?

"In her room, waiting for her mom to come pick her up". he said