chapter 10

Natalia pov😜
1 week later- Thursday 8:17 a.m

With two weeks left of being in town, until I'm off to San Francisco, California. My mom already is talking about me staying in her condo with her, but i wanna stay on campus and get a feel of life ALL by myself.

"How the fucc am i going to do that dumb ass"! i said now done yelling at his ass

"ion fuccing know, you do you anyway so only you know how you'd do it" he spoke with the same amount of attitude.

"Man i'm done with this arguing shii" i said huffing and getting up formthe bed grabbing my phone.

he grabbed me back down on the bed. "where the fucc you going, Natalia"!

"Movee, Kingston! We not doing this anymore"! i gritted trying to get out of his grip. but he was way stonger than my 5'4 skinny body.

"Naw you not leaving so stop playing". he said kissing all over my face and wrapping his hand around my neck. i wiggled around dodging the kisses he was placing on my face and lips.

"s-stop...KING"! i yelled out as he let me go. i jumped off the bed going to the closet to pack 3 days worth of clothes. I grabbed a duffle bag and opened the closet door.

"put them muthafucking clothes back got damn it"! he fussed sitting down looking at me.

"Shut up i'm tired of yo bipolar ass"! i screamed throwing his black and blue MCM backpack at him. he dodged it.

"It don't matter what you fuccing tired of! You not leaving me so sit yo lil ass down"! he yelled getting up.

i started grabbing jeans and shirts. "Whatever i'm done". i said going to the bathroom, to get my tooth brush and things.

"you better not walk out that door" with so much seriousness in his voice.

I was done packing and i was putting on my shoes. As soon as i put my hand on the door knob, i was being jacked up and punched in my face. he pulled my hair causing me o fly into the wall. as blood rushes from my nose he slapped my so hard my head flew right and my cheek felt like it was bleeding.

All i let out was screams because crying was useless. he picked me up throwing me on the bed. yanking me up by my hair so our faces were close. he began to speak.

"yo dumbass never wanna listen". his now black eyes and deep voice that could scare the devil him self, spoke to me.

"l-leave me b-be". i spoke not even above a whisper.

his eyes went back to his natural hazelnut color. "b-baby i'm sorry" he said shedding a tear. "you forgive me"? he asked rubbing my sore face.

everything was blurry and my head started pounding. "answer baby, please don't ignore me".

i smirked and that was the last thing i remember before i passed out.

Kingston pov😉
11:00 a.m

Fucc man! i shook her body checking for a pulse. it was still there. i picked ran to the bathrooms running a nice bath for her.

 i picked ran to the bathrooms running a nice bath for her