Chapter 7

For the first time in months the Gallagher household awoke to the haunting screams of Willow Gallagher. Every member of the large family running to her room, surprisingly even Frank. Unknowing to the Gallaghers that everyone in the house next door heard the screams and were using their super hearing to listen to what was happening.

Willows pov

"Willow!" Fiona's shout ripped me out of my dream causing me to wake up gasping gripping onto Fiona's arm that she was using to try and shake me awake.

"Did you have another nightmare?" Liam asked quietly from my doorframe where everyone stood apart from Lip and Fiona who were on my bed trying to comfort me.

"Go back to bed, we've got this" Fiona said softly to the others in the family, running her fingers lightly through my hair.

"You were doing so well. What'd those boys do to you?" Fiona asked pulling me in a hug,  knowing that something must have happened at the bonfire for me to suddenly be getting these nightmares again.

"I'm ok" I said just above a whisper.

"That's not what it sounded like" Fiona said pulling away from the hug. "I'll go get you some water" Fiona said giving a side glance to Lip knowing that he was the only one who knew why the nightmares started in the first place, the only one who could get me to talk.

"He's dead Willa, he can't hurt you anymore" Lip said once Fiona was out of hearing range.

"At the bonfire they told a story about a man who was a threat to them, they killed him but he wasn't alone. What if he wasn't alone?"

"He was, that's why he wanted you, he was alone Willa and you know it. You don't have to be scared" Lip said as I looked down knowing that even though Lip knew more than most, he didn't exactly know everything.

"You want to know how the story ended?" I asked

"Sure" Lip said

"Something terrible is coming. And we must all be ready. All of us" I said remembering the words clear as day.

"It was just a story" Lip said.

"No it wasn't, it was real" I said curling back up into my blankets.

"Here" Fiona said walking into my room handing me some water, which I happily drink knowing if I don't I'm going to have a sore throat from screaming tomorrow.

"Do you want me to stay with you tonight?" Fiona asked, I nodded my head and moved over so she could lay beside me.

"Go back to bed Lip, I can handle it from here" Fiona said lightly pushing Lip off the bed and in the direction of the door.

"Goodnight Willa" Lip said softly from the door.

"Night Lip" I said as he closed the door, leaving Fiona and I in the room.

"Go back to sleep Willow, don't worry I've got you and I'm never letting go." Fiona said running her fingers through my hair with one hand, holding my hand with the other.

*
Waking up the next morning Fiona was still by my side fast asleep, I manoeuvred myself out of her arms, got up and got dress for a lazy day (outfit above). After getting dressed successfully without waking up Fiona I walked down stairs where the tv was blaring.

"Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. Theories range from a vicious new gang to a wildly active serial killer." The female reporter said before Lip noticed me and quickly turned off the tv.

"I think I'm going to go for a walk. Where's Ian?" I asked

"At the front door" Carl answered figuring I'd take Ian with me.