Chapter 8

Willows pov
Jacob runs back into the house.

"They're coming" He states. As Bella walks in everyone welcomes her to the family and tells her how great she looks.

"Willow" Bella looked surprised to see me.

"I'm trying my best to except all this" I stated.

"She doing good" Esme smiled as Rosalie who is holding Renesmee, turns to face them, Bella finally sees Renesmee, who looks a few months old, Rosalie hands over Renesmee to Bella and Renesmee tenderly touches Bella's face.

"What was that?" Bella asks

"She showed you the first memory she has of you." Edward stated

"Showed me? How?"

"How do I hear thoughts? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted.'"

"I've only been out for two days?"

"Her growth rate is unprecedented." Carlisle said.

"All right. That's enough experimenting for one day." Jacob said

"Jacob. She's doing great." Edward groaned

"Yeah. Let's not push it though."

"What's your problem?" Bella asked as Edward takes Renesmee from her

"Bella. Look, it's a wolf thing. Um... You know we have no control over it. We can't choose who it happens with. And it doesn't mean what you think, Bella. I promise." Jacob stuttered.

"Take Renesmee out of the room." Bella said

"Its not his fault Bella" I stated defending my friend. Bella grabs hold of jake and throws him out of the house

"You imprinted on my daughter?" Bella yelled

"It wasn't my choice!"

"She's a baby!"

"It's not like that. You think Edward would let me live if it was?"

"I've held her once! One time, Jacob! And already you think that you have some moronic wolfy claim on her? She's mine!" Bella yelled suddenly striking Jacob hard in the face and Leah and Seth in their wolf form arrive on the scene.

"It's fine, Leah." Jake says as she growls. Bella punches Jacob hard in the stomach and he falls down.

"Bella" I yelled

"Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That's gone now, right?" Jacob said

"Long gone."

"Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there."

"Nessie? You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?" As Bella moves towards Jacob in anger, Seth in his wolf form attacks her, but Bella pushes him aside easily and he hits the tree before falling to the ground in pain. And I give Bella an aneurism causing her to scream in pain as Seth whimpers in pain.

"Willow, Stop" Jake commanded.

"Seth, I'm sorry." Bella said once she was no longer in pain. I glared at her and went over to pat Seth.

"Bella, you know me better than anyone. All I want is for Ness... Renesmee to be safe. Happy. Look, nothing ever made sense before. You. Me. Any of it. And now I understand why. This was the reason." Jacob stated causing Bella to calm down.