Chapter 11

Bella's pov

"I'm surprised you took a break from Jedi training." Jake speaks as we are in the car taking Renesmee to Charlie

"If I don't take Renesmee to my dad, he'll come to us. Not so great."

"I know that's what you told Edward." Jake says and I realise that Jacob is aware I'm up to something

"Whatever. I'm just glad to get away from all those reeking bloodsuckers." I give him a look of disapproval

"I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys. But come on, Dracula One and Two are creepy." Jake said making us both laugh as I pull up the car at Charlie's Renesmee quickly gets out of the car and runs towards Charlie and Sue as they come out of the house. Charlie catches Renesmee in his arms and spins her.

"Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches." Charlie exclaims

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table." Sue said politely

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie said

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" Jacob gives me a knowing look as I leave and goes inside the house with Renesmee. I drive to Seattle to meet with J. Jenks. Alice's note gave me a new sense of hope. Maybe she had a plan for us after all. And maybe J. Jenks was the key. I arrive at the restaurant where I'm meant to meet Jenks.

"I'm meeting Mr. Jenks." I said to the hostess

"Right this way."

"Mrs. Cullen." Jenks states gesturing for me to sit as the hotness leaves.

"Hi."

"I'm so happy you called. I always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office."

"And it's more public. What type of work do you do, J.?"

"Oh, you know, this and that. It's always different, which keeps it interesting."

"Have you known Alice and Jasper long?"

"I've been working with them for more than 20 years. And my late partner knew Jasper 15 years before that. He is, uh, unusually well-preserved."

"Yes, he is."

"I trust that Mr. Jasper is enjoying his vacation."

"He didn't tell you where he was going, did he?" I asked

"No, no, no, he just mentioned that he was leaving when he came by to place his order."

"I assume that his order is ready?"

"Of course. I've never been late with a delivery." Jenks slides an envelope towards me, I open the envelope to find forged passports and documentation for Renesmee and Jacob.

"There a problem?"

"No. My husband and I thought that we'd all be traveling together."

"Jasper said only two were traveling. His instructions were very clear." Disappointed I put the passports and documents back into the envelope

"It's my mistake. Apparently, that's not going to happen." Alice's vision was clear. Renesmee would have a future. But Edward and I wouldn't be a part of it.

Seth's pov
"All right! Present time! Let's go! Seth, Leah, stop eating. Jake, you start. Get it going." Charlie says on chirstmas day. Jacob passes a present to Renesmee

"What did you get me?" I asked Leah

"I'm not giving you anything." Leah stated

"Hey! No, come on, what did you get me?" I asked as she shrugged.

"Here Seth" Bella said handing me a small present.

"You got me a present?"

"The present I got you is still under the tree. That's from Willow, she sent it to me in the mail, with a note saying she would have sent it to you but you would have opened it before Christmas."

"That's probably true" I mumbled looking at the present.

"You gonna open it?" Leah asked me as everyone turned their attention back to Renesmee.

"Yeah" I mumbled slowly opening the present. As I opened it a long letter fell out, explaining why she left and where she went. It also said she didn't want to leave me behind but knew I'd never back down from the fight, she wished me the best and wished I wouldn't join the fight. I opened the rest of the present and saw a necklace.

 I opened the rest of the present and saw a necklace

"Classic witch necklace" Leah commented seeing it.

"It is?" I asked

"Have you watched any witch movie, like ever?" Leah asked making me shake my head no, and her to sigh disappointed.

"Well, Dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is." Bella spoke to charlie

"It's a 5-day fishing trip to Fraser River."

" It's for you and Sue." Bella commented

"You leave tomorrow." Edward added

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? You two trying to get rid of me? Because it's working! Fraser River. That means we'll be chasing Cutthroat." Charlie chuckles

"We might even hook a Rainbow or some Bulls." Mum spoke

"Woman knows her trout." Charlie smiled.