Chapter 9

Willows POV

I could feel it the life leaving my body, the blood draining out of me, getting harder and harder to breath. I felt as I began to fade. My white clothes now covered in blood as my breath came out quicker. I could just make out the fight happening around me with my blurry eyes.

"Willow" Lip shouted waking me from my memories.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Maybe you shouldn't go out today" Lip worried.

"I'll be fine, the fresh air will do me good" I spoke rising from my bed to get dressed, before leaving and going to Sam's

"Morning Lo, how'd you sleep" Seth asked pulling me in a hug.

"Good" I answered

"Yeah we could tell by the screaming" a girl said standing behind Seth. I pulled away from Seth and held out my hand to her.

"You must be Leah, I'm Willow"

"I know Seth never stops talking about you" Leah said shaking my hand as Seth mumbled a small "shut up" to Leah.

"We should get going" Sam said kissing Emily on the head.

"I'm coming with you guys" I said

"Leave this to the big boys" Paul said.

"Paul they're going after her, she's just as much apart of this as the rest of us" Sam said before turning to me and saying "your riding on Seth" before leaving out the door.

"That could be interrupted in many different ways, none of them clean" I said

"On his Wolf's back" Embry said chuckling as he walked out the door.

"I'll go change then I'll be back" Seth said walking into the woods as waited where I was for him to come back.

I stared in amazement as Seths wolf came out from the trees to stand in front of me.

"You're incredible Seth" I said as he bent down so I could get on his back. I held on tightly and the pack took off into the woods. We come out of the treeline into a clearing where Bella and the Cullen's stood.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward said.

"You've given us no reason to trust you" I said hopping off Seth's back and standing beside him.

"You've got a big mouth for such a small human" Emmett said causing all the wolves to growl at him.

"Emmett that's enough" Carlisle scolded.

"Will you translate?" Carlisle asks Edward, he nods in return. Carlisle moves slowly towards the pack. "Jasper has experience with newborns. He'll teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle continues

"They want to know how the newborn' is differ from us." Edward said.

"They're a great deal stronger than us, because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful... ... than in our first several months of this life." Carlisle said. Carlisle nods to Jasper to take over. Jasper steps forward.

"Carlisle's right. That's why they are created. A newborn army, doesn't need thousands like a human army. And no human army could stand against them. The two most important things to remember are, first... Never let them get their arms around you. They'll crush you instantly. The second... Never go for the obvious kill. They'll be expecting that. And you will lose. Emmett?" Jasper explained gesturing Emmett to the clearing to fight.

"Don't hold back." Jasper said

"Not in my nature." Emmett says as he charges at Jasper. The Cullen's continue to fight amongst themselves, Jasper giving them lessons to learn along the way.

"Some of you, are gonna get hurt. Some of you could get killed, because of us. It's gonna be a hundred times worse than this, right?" Bella says to Jacob. Jacob nuzzles her face again. She pets him and Leans against him.

"We'll die if they don't, you and I both know its their duty to protect" I said to Bella

"I know, but..." Bella trained off not knowing what to say.

"But that doesn't make it fair" I finished for her.

"We're done for the day." Edward says appearing next to Bella.

"You don't speak for her Dracula" I snapped.

"Willow it's fine" Bella said walling off with Edward as I got back on Seth back and we headed back to Sam's.

"What's your problem with the leeches?" Paul asked as they entered Sam's

"Leeches? That's good, I'll use that. It was nice meeting you Leah" I said exiting Sam's house wanting to avoid the question.