Chapter 1

Sorry guys if its not very good. Wrote it during class cause I was bored haha. Just tell me if you like it.

Chapter 1 - A coach really

Pulled down by the several bags that I was carrying, I made my way back to the family car. It was my sixteenth birthday and my parents had taken me to the shopping centre in England from our small hometown in Scotland. It had been an uneventful day, the highlight of the trip being the pizza. The ride home was just as boring as the ride there. The rain splattered across the windows, and an archway of colours appeared in the sky. A sign that we had reached Scotland, it never stopped raining here.

I decided to close my eyes for a few minutes. The sole purpose being that The Vampire Diaries would be on later that night. One of my favourite TV shows. The car came to an abrupt stop and I jerked forward, my seatbelt stopping me from flying into my mothers seat. Looking out the front window, I saw the black shadow of a large bus, a coach really. My dad jumped out of the car to find out what the hold up was. I watched as his dark figure disappeared into the darkness, the only sound was the radio. Which had just started playing "Don't Stop" by 5 Seconds of Summer. They were currently my favourite and I had been wanting to meet them since they had first become a band.

Especially Ashton. I just loved his sassy weirdness. And lets not forget his cuteness. I could now see several figures walking towards the car. What was my dad doing? My mum stepped out to go and find out what was happening. I refused. There was no reason to get drenched and I also didn't feel like I could move. Pizza Hut food was incredibly filling. The five, make that six figures got closer. The faces appeared shining in the headlights. My mouth turned dry.