Chapter 31

Chapter 31 - A New Chapter

Kate POV

Michael stayed for about a week and then he had to leave. We went on a few trips, going to the beach, the theme park. It was great fun.

After he left Naomi came down and we hung out like old times. Turns out that Luke had kept in touch with her. I still think they would be cute together. But it got me thinking that maybe the reason Luke and Calum haven't spoken to me, may be because they never actually got my number.

Then again they could of just asked Michael. Anyway, I was currently packing to leave for college tomorrow. I was going to the same one as Naomi so we decided to share her flat.

She was already up there, taking some of my stuff with her. Finally, I finished packing. I jumped onto my bed, grabbing my phone in the process.

I checked for any texts off of Michael. None. Exactly, how many I had gotten over the past 5 weeks. He hasn't spoken since he left.

At first I had assumed it was because of the whole Ashton incident. But now I'm not too sure.  My finger hovers over his number, itching to phone him.

I throw my phone to the other side of the bed. If he wants to talk he will. And it is pretty clear to me that he doesn't want to.

I'm going to start a new chapter in my life. One where I never met 5 Seconds Of Summer. And I'm going to start by using my real name, Katherine.

***********

4 years later

I'm going to be late, I mentally scream at myself. Why did I stop to get coffee? I run through the streets of LA, coffee in one hand, phone in the other.

I quickly type a text to Danielle letting her know that I'm a bit behind schedule. I easily slide through the crowds coming towards me. My phone buzzes in my hand, I look down to read the text.

Ouch! My head hits into something hard, causing my phone and cup to fly out of my hands and bounce off of the pavement.

I look up and see a tall male, dressed all in black with a fedora and a pair of sunglasses on.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going." I say quickly, leaning down to pick up my phone.

"It's okay I wasn't looking either." He laughs.

"I'm Katherine, by the way"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Fletcher!"

"Well, I've got to run."

"Wait can I get your number? We could maybe go out for coffee some time. I'm pretty sure I owe you one."

"Yeah sure!"

We exchange numbers and say our goodbyes. I quickly run across the street to the location for the day. I am stopped by security so I flash them my pass.

I run over to my station and set up my stuff, ready for the long day ahead. Once I'm all set up, I go to find Danielle to tell her I'm ready.

I sit back in a seat and wait until I'm needed. About half an hour later there is a quiet knock at the door and a small squeak as it opens slowly.

I swivel the chair around to see who it is. Josh Hutcherson. I've met him once before and we got along great. I greet him and let him sit down in the chair.

I put his usual make up on for his part in the film. We talked about how the film was going. It looked really good so far. I finish up and look at the time, to see that he has about 20 minutes until he is needed. He decides to stay and chat with me.

"So a bunch of us are heading to a concert later tonight. Would you like to come with?"

"Awesome! Whose playing?"

"5 Seconds of Summer. I know one of the members so we all have backstage passes as well."

"Sounds amazing. I'm not sure I will be able to go though, I'm working pretty late tonight."

"Oh okay. You could maybe come hang with us some other time."

He is then called away for his scene. I sit down in shock. I hadn't heard about the guys in years so I had to lie. There was no way I was going to see them after all this time. I doubt they even remember me.

AN. Hey guys I really hope you have enjoyed reading this. I know I have had fun writing it.

There is only a couple more chapters left

Keep voting and commenting

Thanks for reading! :)