Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Like A Mile Long

School had flew by and I was now sitting in front of my wardrobe, trying to find something to wear tonight.

I decided on a pair of skinny jeans and a loose t shirt. I throw on a pair of combat boots and a beanie, fix my make up and go downstairs.

Ashton's sitting on the bottom step waiting for me. I creep up behind him and grab the beanie off of his head. I run outside before he even notices what has happened.

I stop at the gate to catch my breath when I feel a large pair of hands grab my waist and lift me off of my feet.

"Aaaahhhhh! Put me down!" I squeal.

That only causes him to spin me around. I get dizzy really easily so it's not good for me.

He finally puts me down and the world is still spinning around me.

"Dude, stand still" I tell him.

He giggles. "I am!"

**************

The queue for tickets was like a mile long. Probably because The Fault In Our Stars had just started showing.

"So what do you want to see?" Ashton asks.

"Hmmm. What's on?"

"Well theres The Fault In Our Stars, Maleficent, and X-Men Days Of Future Past."

"Lets see X-Men. It has Jennifer Lawrence in it."

"Oh thank god you're not one of those girls who likes the lovey dovey films." He laughs.

"Yeah I hate them. They are so predictable."

"I know what you mean."

We buy our tickets and go to get food. We only get popcorn and juice because apparently he has something 'special' planned for after the movie.

**************

"Oh my god. I want to be Mystique!" I tell Ashton after the movie has finished. He just laughs at me.

Ashton grabs my hand and leads me out of the cinema. We begin to walk down the street, in the opposite direction to my house.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"It's a surprise!"

We turn into a small park. On the grass is a blanket and a basket. There are small candles lit around it.

"It's beautiful." I breathe out.

A.N.

Wow 105 reads. That's amazing for me! Please keep reading. I hope you're all enjoying it.

Continue voting and feel free to comment.

Thank you!

I also just saw the new X-Men. OMG JLaw is amazing!