Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Goosebumps Forming

Ashton's POV

I hope she likes what I've done. It took me ages to think of it. But I'm starting to think she doesn't really like all the soppy love stuff considering the movie she picked.

To be honest I don't like it either. It's just that every girl I've met were into it. She isn't like any other girl though.

She's different. In a good way though. She isn't all girly and into her looks. Not that she needs to, she is beautiful.

I look down at her as we enter the small park. I got Luke to set up the picnic, promising him that I would get Naomi's number.

"It's beautiful" she breathes out.

Thank god she likes it! I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

***********

The picnic went well. Until she started crying. Kate thought I would forget about her.

Never going to happen!

I really was falling for her. I don't think I could ever find another girl like her.

That's why I'm talking to our manager about getting a job on tour for her. School finishes this week so it wouldn't effect her studies.

I just don't feel like I could leave without her. Even though we've only just met.

I don't know if she would come though. She might have plans or not even like me enough.

"Hey, do you want to get going it's getting pretty cold?" Kate asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah let's go" I say realizing just how cold it had gotten.

I pack up the stuff and throw the bag onto my back. I grab Kate's hand and lead her out of the park.

About halfway to Kate's house, I realize the goosebumps forming on her arms. I remove my flannel and hand it to her to put on.

"Thank you!" she says looking up at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

God! She's so beautiful. I just want to kiss her.

I lean in and.....

A.N.

Oooooooh cliff hanger! Did they kiss or not?

I should be able to update tomorrow. Hope your enjoying it!

Sorry for the late update, I was listening to the album on repeat!