Chapter 25

Chapter 25 - Bloody Hilarious

Kate POV

I woke up to the sound of childish giggling.

"What's so funny?" I ask, sleepily.

What the hell time was it?

"Sorry for waking you up. I was looking through your DVDs when I noticed a film called The Inbetweeners Movie. I had never heard of it before so I put it on and it is bloody hilarious."

"Yeah it is." I laugh. "There's a new one coming out soon, we should go see it."

"Sounds like a date!" He smiles at me, leans down and pecks me on the lips. "Oh. I have something to ask you."

"And what might that be?"

"Well.. um I was wondering.. if you um.. maybe.. possibly wanted to go public?"

"Shit." I whispered.

"So you don't want to go public?" A sadness appeared in his eyes.

"No, no I would love to but there is this one tiny problem."

"You can tell me anything. What is this problem?"

"Well you know how my dad had that rule about always having someone with me."

He nods his head, quickly.

"He may have had another one that if he saw any 'funny business' between me and any of you guys, he is going to send me home." I almost cry.

"It's ok. I understand, he is just being protective. We will keep this a secret and I will tell the others that they can't tell anyone."

"Thank you!" I wrap my arms around his waist as he buries his head into my neck.

*************

A few weeks had past since that conversation and we were now in London. Ashton and I went on a few dates which mostly included sitting right at the back of a restaurant, praying that no one would see us.

The boys were going to a party tonight and asked if me and Naomi wanted to go. I originally said no, as I hate parties, but Ashton eventually persuaded me to go.

So that is why I am now desperately trying to search through my suitcase for something to wear. I scream in frustration when I can't find anything.

Ashton comes running through the door.

"What's wrong, babe?"

"I don't own anything to wear to a party."

"Let me help"

He begins to rummage through my clothes and pulls out different items until he has a completed outfit.

The outfit includes a pair of light wash ripped skinny jeans, a TMNT muscle tee, black leather jacket, and a pair of black wedged boots that I didn't know I owned.

"It's perfect" I say, leaning up to give him a quick kiss.

He leaves the room while I get ready. I put on the outfit and curl my hair. I do my usual makeup and throw a black beanie on as I'm feeling extra cold today.

I go into the lounge area of the hotel we are staying in, to find Ashton dressed in his usual black skinnies and a band shirt.

"Kate, you look beautiful." He breathes out.

"Thank you. Let's go"

The others were waiting in the car outside. We hopped in and drove for 10 minutes until we reached the party.

*********

"Michael have you seen Ashton anywhere? I can't find him."

"Not in a while. Last time I saw him he was out of his mind drunk. I will help you look for him."

We split up and searched the party for him. After about 5 minutes I spotted his floppy blonde head of hair.

I made my way across the dance floor towards him. I stop in the middle, frozen in horror.

Ashton practically had his tongue down some blondes throat!

Michael POV

I search the building for about 10 minutes with no luck. I decide to find Kate and help her. I spot her in the middle of the dance floor, almost frozen to the spot.

I push through the crowds of people trying to get to her. Before I make it though, she runs off in the opposite direction and out the door.

I find what she had saw. Ashton! Wait was he kissing...? No it can't be.

Jen?!

I run over to him and pull him away from her. I drag him out and take him back to the hotel.

He's quieter than he usually is when drunk. Almost like he doesn't know what's going on.

Did that bitch drug him? I get him to drink some water and tuck him into bed.

I'm guessing Kate's in the other room so I go to find her. I walk in to see tears streaming down her face as she packs her suitcase.

"Kate! Don't leave."

"I shouldn't have came in the first place. I shouldn't have let myself fall in love with him!"