Chapter 14

Warning to my friend Chica!

You may not like this chapter so I wouldn't advise reading it haha

Will give you the run down later!

Everyone else, please enjoy! Should update again in a couple of days. If it's more than a week just tell me to stop being lazy as I'm not actually going to be doing anything!

Thanks for reading guys!

Chapter 14 - Penguin Sliding

Kate POV

It's getting colder and colder by the minute. Well that's normal for Scotland. Before I knew it Ashton had given me his flannel.

"Thank you" I say looking up at him.

I can see him thinking about something. I wonder what it is?

His eyes flicker to my lips. WAIT... does he want to kiss me?

He begins to lean in. I really don't know what to. I've never been in this situation before.

His lips press softly against mine, and I freeze. Little shocks of electricity run through my body, which allows me to move again.

I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss back. I hope I'm doing this right!

He pulls away and looks down at me, grinning.

"Did that feel weird, I mean a good weird? Like different than any other kiss." he asks me, still smiling.

"How would I know?" I shrug.

"Wait... was I your um first kiss?"

I nod, blushing slightly.

"Kate, don't be embarrassed I like that I was the first but I really don't believe that a beautiful girl like you hasn't had a boyfriend or anything before!"

"Well you better believe it because it's true." I answer as I turn an even darker shade of red. He just called me beautiful!

Ashton shakes his head in disbelief. He grabs my hand as we continue our way back to the house.

We could now see the house in the distance. I really don't want this night to end though. It was perfect.

Ashton stops in front of me when we are one house away.

"I don't want this night to end" he tells me.

He leans down to kiss me again. His lips brushed against mine as a huge crashing sound erupted around us, causing me to jump. Rain started to pour down. Great... a storm!

Ashton looked at me laughing.

"Oh my god! You were so scared."He manages to get out.

"Well what did you expect me to do?" I snap back.

"I don't know, maybe this..." He leans down and kisses me. I feel him smirking.

Both of us are drenched by the time he pulls away. He looks at me and starts laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You.. look like... a panda."

" Shit! Really?" I ask, rubbing around the bottom of my eyes.

I turn and walk to the path that leads up to my house. But instead of being normal, I end up slipping and almost penguin sliding to the front door.

This only causes Ashton to start giggling again. I erupt into to a fit of laughter as I get up off of the soaking wet ground.

I wait for Ashton to reach me. I look up at him, only for us both to start giggling like children. We crash in through the front door, and just collapse in a heap on the floor.

I hear the familiar tune from How I Met Your Mother playing. I look up and see Luke, Michael and Calum staring at us.

Luke is the first to speak.

"So lovebirds, how was the date?"

Sorry if it's bad! I wrote it at like midnight as I couldn't sleep.

How did I manage to get 185 reads? Thank you so much guys. It means a lot as this is my first time writing fanfic.

Keep on reading!