Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Your Foot's Fault

The familiar sound of my alarm began to echo through my room. I stumble out of bed and walk over  to the connecting bathroom. My foot caught on...

What was that? A leg. Before I knew it I was crashing towards the wooden floor. A tired grunt came from beside me.

"Why do you always land on me?" he said in pain.

"Sorry, but it's your foots fault. It got in the way!"

I tried to heave myself off of the ground and made my way through into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

I quickly showered and changed into a pair of shorts and a spiderman top. It looked quite cold this Sunday morning but I had dance class so I would have to make do.

I enter my room again, to see that Ashton had left. Probably following the smell of food. I dry and straighten my hair, then throw it up in a ponytail. I put on a bit of makeup, and make my way downstairs.

"Morning! The boys are watching Spongebob or something," my mum informed me before leaving to go shopping.

I grab some cereal and sit down at the counter.

"You know, we don't bite! You can join us," Luke told me.

"It's okay! I'm going out the now."

"Awesome! I'll tell the boys to get ready." He runs back through to the living room.

"Wait! I didn't mean you're coming as well," I yell through to him. Great! Now I have to worry about them watching me dance.

I place my bowl in the sink and and run back upstairs to grab my dance shoes. I push through the door and see Ashton.

He's standing in the middle of my room with only a pair of black skinny jeans on. I quickly cover my eyes with my hands and mutter a quick sorry.

"You can look now" he says, laughing at me.

I slowly lower my hands to see that he is now wearing a torn ACDC top. I walked past him and picked up my bag.

I sat down on my bed and pulled on a pair of grey Vans, then grabbed one of my flannel shirts off the floor and chucked it on.

Only to find out that it wasn't actually mine but Ashton's. I let out a sigh and begin to take it off. Ashton turns to face me, my cheeks beginning to burn.

"Sorry I thought it was mine."

"No problem. Just keep it on. It looks good on you."

"Thanks!" I can't help the smile forming on my face.

I throw my bag over my shoulder and we make our way back downstairs. The other boys are waiting at the door for us with my dad.

We all jump into the car and blast the radio throughout the 10 minute journey. I fire a quick text to my dance teacher, warning her about the guests that would be joining us today and throw my phone back in the bag.

We reach the studio.

"Your mother and I are going out for lunch so you will have to walk home," my dad tells me.

I give a quick nod and walk into the hall with Luke at my side.

A.N. Hey guys hope you're enjoying my story. It is my first time. Feel free to vote and comment.

Thinking about doing an Ashton POV next.

Thanks for reading