Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - God Not Again

The meeting went good. Mr Thomas was just explaining the rules at the school and making sure the boys wouldn't cause any trouble.

We were now making our way to my registration class (which I think is the same as homeroom). I'm getting a few glares off of some people but no one has ran up asking for and autograph or photo off of the boys yet.

In class there is two other people, the teacher Mrs Adams and one of my friends Jenny.

"Good morning Kate!" says Mrs Adams.

"Morning!  This is Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton. They going to be joining us this week." I inform her.

"Oh I already know. All your teachers have been informed of the situation." She tells me with a smile on her face.

I go and sit down next to Michael at one of the big group tables in the classroom.

" Guys this is Jenny, she is another one of my best friends."

I don't really need to introduce her to them. She has to deal with my fangirling constantly. It's a wonder why she is still friends with me.

Calum and Michael are having a heated conversation with her now. I haven't got a clue what they are on about though.

"So Kate, where's Naomi?" asks Luke.

"Sorry I forgot to tell you. She is a year older than me so she is off school until exams are completely over."

"Oh! Alright then." he says sadly.

*******************

Classes pass quite quickly with the boys in them and it's now already lunch. I some pizza for the five of us and make my way towards the table that Jenny and Sarah are sitting at.

I sit down with Ashton on one side and Luke on the other. I grab a slice of pizza and start munching on it.

"Hey do you wanna go to the cinema tonight?" Ashton whispers in my ear.

I start to choke on my food. God not again! Ashton runs to grab a bottle of water and the rest of the table just stare at me.

I gulp down the water that Ashton hands me and wipe away the tears that are beginning to form. I excuse myself from the table and go to sit outside by myself.

I slump against a tree and close my eyes for a second. I feel someone slide down next to me. I slowly open my eyes to see a pair of hazel ones staring back at me.

"I'm sorry about how it went in there. I didn't mean for it to come out so quickly. I've only known you for a few days and I can see you don't like me back."he says quietly.

"Why wouldn't I like you back, you're amazing!"

His mouth falls open as the words leave my mouth. I don't blame him, I can't believe I said that either.

"So will you go out with me tonight?" he asks.

I nod slowly, still not believing what was happening. He flashes a huge grin at me and puts his arms around me, giving me a tight hug.

We break apart as the bell signalling the end of lunch sounds. We go and find the others, making our way to my next class. His arm stayed around my waist the entire time.

Oh god someone help! I'm going on a date with ASHTON IRWIN.

A/N

Hey sorry for the late update but I've been busy with school and stuff haha.

Thank you sooo much for the reads guys, hope you are enjoying it.

Please keep reading and drop off a vote or comment! :)