Chapter 17

Chapter 17 - Where's The Pizza?

Kates POV

"So what are we doing tonight?" I ask Ashton.

"Just a semi-fancy dinner."

"Okay! What time do you want me ready for?"

"7 o'clock"

I give a quick nod before running up to my room. I throw open the wardrobe and look through my clothes.

What should I wear? I pull out a pair of purple skinny jeans and a cream lace top. This would have to do.

It was the closest thing I had to fancy. I took a quick shower and changed. I checked the time, 6:15.

I curled my hair, pinning the front up and then did my usual make up. I pull on a pair of converse (I don't own dressy shoes), grab a purse and make my way downstairs.

Ashton is standing at the bottom waiting for me.

"You look amazing!" he says.

"Thanks " I reply, blushing slightly.

"Let's go." he says and grabs my hand.

We walk for about 15 minutes until we reach a small Italian restaurant. He leads me over to a table near the window.

"Have you ever been here before?" he asks.

"Nope."

"Okay! I was going to ask you what was good but I will just get a menu now." he giggles.

"You don't need a menu it's Italian. There will be pizza!"

"I guess ha! What kind would you like?"

"I like to keep my pizza simple so just cheese."

"Mmmm my favourite! And I'm going to guess that you would like a cherry cola with that."

"Yes! However did you guess?"

" You literally have a whole section in your fridge full of it!"

"That's not all of it though. There's a mini fridge in garage full of cola and chocolate milk."

"Really! Why didn't you tell me? I love chocolate milk, we could of had a party."

"It's pretty much under lock and key. I apparently get very hyper so I'm only allowed a certain amount each week."

"How hyper?" he asks rather scared.

"You know that squirrel in Over The Hedge, I pretty much turn into him."

"Oh god! Maybe we should just get you water." he laughs.

"Good idea!"

The waiter comes over so Ashton orders our food. We chat about random stuff for about 20 minutes.

"Where's the pizza?!" Did I really just quote Jennifer Lawrence?

"Haha I don't know. You do realise you just quoted JLaw?"

"Yes, how did you know that?"

"Saw it on Tumblr"

We sit chanting pizza until it arrives. Everyone here must think we are nuts. We did into our food, and somehow I manage eating the most.

"How are you not full?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know" I answer, shrugging.

"So I have a question for you"

"Okay, fire away!"

"I know we haven't known eachother very long, but I really like you. Like more than any other girl, so would you maybe like to be my girlfriend?"

Thanks for reading guys! Hope your enjoying it.