Chapter 20

Chapter 20 - Comedic Genius

Kates POV

I woke up, feeling someone staring at me. I turn around to meet a pair of hazel eyes.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I ask quietly.

"What if I don't want to?!"

"Well I'll just leave then." I sit up, throwing the covers off. Ashton grabs me by the waist pulling me back down.

"Don't go."

"Terribly sorry but I have to finish packing."

"I will help"

"Thanks."

After an hour we had successfully finished packing my stuff. Ashton was sitting tweeting and I was playing nintendo.

My phone buzzed signaling a text. I pick it up and read a rather excited message.

Naomi: WE ARE GOING ON TOUR WITH 5SOS! WHAT SHOULD I PACK? HELP ME PLEASE. GET YOUR ASS TO MINE IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! X

I reply quickly.

Kate: Ok calm down. Just breathe I will be there as soon as I'm ready. x

I grab some clothes and throw them on in the bathroom. I throw my hair in a bun and grab a pair of shoes.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asks.

"Naomi's. She is freaking out so I need to calm her down. I won't be long."

"Promise?"

"Yeah I promise. It wasn't as though we were doing much anyway."

"See ya later!" He giggles.

I run out the house and make my way to Naomi's. I let myself in and make my way towards her room. I knock on the open door.

"Do you wanna build a snowman!?" I sing, yell.

"I don't believe there is any snow, but maybe a mudman or rainman."

We both erupt into a fit of giggles.

"What is wrong with us?" I ask.

"Nothing! We just happen to live in a world where no one appreciates our comedic genius.  Anyway what did you pack? I don't know what to bring."

"I pretty much packed my whole wardrobe."

"Okay help me get this stuff in."

Two hours later and we have finished. Finally!

"So how was the date with Luke?" I ask.

"It was okay. We went and saw Guardians Of The Galaxy. We both decided that we would be better as friends though, it was a bit awkward."

"Awkward in what way?"

"Like, I don't know it just didn't feel right. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah I understand. Well I better get going, Ashton made me promise not to take too long."

"Yeah better get back to him. Luke told me all about your date with him."

Seriously what had Ashton said about that date. Everyone was acting like something had happened.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing much. Just how much Ashton really likes you and thinks your 'the one'."

What he said that? So that's why he was all embarrassed.

"Okay! See you later."

And with that I make my way back to mine. I am greeted at the door with a massive bear hug.

"What's this for?" I ask Ashton.

"You were gone for too long. I missed you!"