Epilogue

Epilogue

"There is no way in hell I am going up there!"

"Please, for me?" He begged, pouting slightly.

"No."

"Come on. It's not that high. I'll hold your hand the entire time."

"Okay fine. But then we get to do something that I want to do."

He quickly grabbed my hand, dragging me towards the elevator. We reached the top and stepped out. The wind was considerably stronger up here, causing my hair to blow across my face.

He pulled me across to look out over the city as the sun began to set in the background. It was beautiful, but terrifying. It seemed as though he was scared as well, his hand was shaking in mine. He turned to face me, nervousness evident on his face.

"Kate, there has been something I've been meaning to ask you for a while now and I think this is the perfect moment. I've always known you were the only one for me. I could never imagine life without you. I can still remember the first time we met, our first date, our first kiss, the first show you came to. I remember the day you told me you were leaving and how when you were gone I kept wishing I was beside you. And then that day two years ago when I ran to your work to tell you that I loved you. We are like Katniss and Peeta, Jace and Clary, the Doctor and his TARDIS. No matter what we will always be together. Like I said two years ago, I will love you forever and always. Even if I get brainwashed and think you are some mutt and try to kill you. I will never stop loving you and that is why I would like to ask you. Kate, will you marry me?"

He drops down onto one knee, a small crowd forming behind him.

I slowly nod my head.

"Yes." I whisper.

He places the ring on my finger and jumps up. He kisses me slowly, smiling into it.

"I have a quick question."

"And what is that?"

"How did you know that one of my favourite books has a scene where they get engaged at the top of the Eiffel Tower at sunset?"

"I may have done a lot of reading in those four years where we didn't speak. All of the books where ones you had."

"And you just assumed that I liked that guy in the book?"

"Well how could you not? His nickname was the god of all hotties if I'm not mistaken."

"Okay, you got me"

"Now come on future Mrs Irwin. We have a wedding to plan"

A.N. well thats it! Hope you enjoyed it. I'm starting a Michael fic which should start tomorrow so check that out. Thank you so much for reading!