Chapter 15

Chapter 15 - Flipping Heart Attack

Ashton sits with the guys, telling them about what had happened. I would feel weird listening to it so I go to my room to get changed.

I grab an oversized top and a pair of shorts and get changed in the bathroom.

"Oh my god! You gave me a flipping heart attack." I cry as I walk out.

"Sorry dear. Just wanting to know where you were tonight." my mum says.

"Okay don't go crazy or anything but I may have been on a date with Ashton" I mumble.

"Wait.. what! You just went out with your favourite member of your favourite band. Why did this never happen when I was younger? I never even got to meet Gary Barlow"

"So you're not angry?"

"Of course not. Why would I be?"

"Oh I don't know maybe because he is almost four years older than me!"

"Who cares about age? If you like eachother I say go for it!"

"Okay" I then continue to tell her what happened that night.

**********

Great! School again. At least there's only four more days. Well actually three as mum told me I can take Friday off.

She wants me to spend the whole day with the boys as it will be their last day staying with us. I'm fine with that. It means I don't need to sit around in a classroom doing nothing.

I make my way to the bathroom being careful not to trip over Ashton in the process. I shower and change into my uniform. I tie my hair in a ponytail and put on a bit of makeup.

I walk out only to be grabbed around the waist by a large pair of hands. I turn round and become face to face with Ashton. Well more like face to chest.

"Morning, beautiful."

"Morning" I return, my face burning red.

"So I was wondering if you would like to go out with me again tonight?"

"I would love to but we have to be back in time to watch Pretty Little Liars."

"That's fine with me" he giggles as he leans down and pecks me on the lips.

He leaves to go and get changed so I throw on a pair of converse and grab my stuff.

When he's ready, he grabs my hand and we walk down to the kitchen to where the guys are seated round the table.

I grab some cereal and sit down next to Luke.

"So we heard all about your date last night" Calum says.

"Oh really!" I say looking over at Ashton who is turning beetroot red.

"I think we should get going" Ashton calls.

He grabs my hand and practically sprints out the door. I wonder what he said, hopefully nothing bad.

A.N. Thanks so much for reading guys! I hope your liking it. If this chapter isn't very good that's probably because it's like midnight and I've had an awful lot of sugar haha. Keep reading!