CHAPTER 20

"Jang Heeyoung?" She stopped and was wondering. She felt familiar with the voice but she can't recall her memories.

"wh..who.." She frowned and tried hard to remember while Hongbin widened his eyes at Hakyeon and basically at all of them to keep quiet. He slowly rubbed her shoulder and faked a smile.

"oh, its my father. I told my parents about you..so he's just making sure. They are in front of you." He lied and she quickly bowed even though she can't really sure where did they stand. Taekwoon quietly pushed VIXX to their own rooms to avoid any accident but Hakyeon walked away hesitantly.

"Why is she here..." Hakyeon mumbled to himself and Ken asked what did he mumble about but he just shook his head and went to his room.

"I think you must be tired, let's go to your room and rest first okay?" Dawon smiled sweetly and switched with Hongbin before she brought Heeyoung to the room. "Lee Hongbin told me that it's better if we arrange your room like your real bedroom, so it will be much easier for you if you want to do anything by yourself."

"Even the smell.." They arrived at the door and Heeyoung stopped. The scent was the same as she always used in her bedroom, it really felt like her house and her room that she almost bursts into tears. "He...always made me fluttered with whatever he did.." Dawon let her sit at the bed and she smiled. "Thank you Mrs. Le-"

"eyh call me eommeonim from now on, Jang Heeyoung. I will try my best to take care of you and love you like my own daughter." She hugged Heeyoung who's already crying and sobbing hard. Even though she's a cyborg, but she felt the emotion that human has so she felt as sad as Heeyoung did. "I know its hard.. but keep living because this is like a miracle for you, don't waste it."

"I don't know if this is miracle or not, I might survived, but I'm blind and I lost my parents, it feels like my whole world has disappeared, its same like death but this, I have to deal with the darkness in my whole life." Hongbin who was standing at the door, listened her words. His heart indeed in pain to see his loved one had to deal with something like this.

"You should take a rest Jang Heeyoung, I can help you but I think you might want to do this by yourself so I've already prepared a clothes for tonight beside you, the bathroom is also had changed into slippery resistant tiles and there's a button near the door, so feel free to press it if you want our help. Good night" She kissed her forehead and left her with Hongbin still at the door.

"Maybe because you know that there are good people to help me, that's why both of you left me alone and had a good time up there.." She wiped her tears and tried to feel the bed sheet and anything that she can touch there. "ok..there's table here.. and here..a..closet?" She touched a big furniture and tried to find a way to open it, ended up it just had to slide it and she nodded, signed that she knew how. She felt inside it and there's a lot of soft fabric, confirmed that its the closet. "Why are there so many clothes here..." She kept touching it and felt like there's no end in the closet, the same like she had in her real room.

Hongbin watched every movement that she made and when she started to pick her night clothes and walked slowly to the bathroom, he slowly closed the door and walked towards his room but ended up bumping with Hakyeon.

"You're still awake?"

"Let's talk somewhere else.." Hakyeon left him and went to the rooftop where they always loafed around. Hongbin went to the kitchen and brought two cans of beer before following Hakyeon. "Have this." He handed it to Hakyeon but he refused.

"Why is she here??"

"Heeyoung-ie? What's wrong..wait you..recognized her?" Hongbin asked after taking a sip of the beer.

"If you don't make me forget only about my family then is it rational for me to ask you this now?"

"How can you recognize her? I mean in wh-" Hongbin stopped after he forgot something and let out a sigh. What is wrong with him, its obvious that Eunwoo is his cousin and a best friend of Heeyoung, its possible enough that Eunwoo told him about her.

"Because she's Jang Heeyoung! She's my-" Hakyeon stopped and tried to complete his words but he can't. Something's wrong. "she...'s..my.." He frowned and tried to think hard. "Why did I know her so well... but how..is she connected to me..?" He held his head and tried really hard to remember but nothing came.

Hongbin just stared at him. He can't remember it because Eunwoo is his family and he deleted all the memories about his family. However he recognized other people clearly included Heeyoung but because she's connected to Eunwoo, Hakyeon can't figure out how can he remember and know her so well.

"Who is she?" Hakyeon asked Hongbin while still being clueless.

Hongbin patted his shoulder and nodded. "You're tired, you need a rest and charge yourself. Go to sleep." Hakyeon suddenly became really tired just like Hongbin said and went straight to his bedroom.

Everyday Heeyoung was helped by Hongbin's mother. From waking up, taking a bath, wearing clothes, combing hair to walking as exercise she was handled with care and love.

"I can do this by myself eommeonim.." Heeyoung smiled and touched her hair, it was neat and braided where she suddenly remembered how her mom used to tie her hair with that style when she was kindergarten and Eunwoo always played with it. "Eommeonim.. do you ever experience of losing someone..?" She played with her fingers and let a sigh, she just needed someone to talk to and glad that Dawon was there.

Dawon put down the comb and stroked Heeyoung's hair and looked at her with an empty stare. "I..m not sure.." She's indeed not sure, if she's ever lose someone in her life but she did feel something different. "But I feel different.." She almost teared up.

"Different? In what way?" Heeyoung asked while still playing with her fingers. She then started to touch the table and find her 'broken' phone as she needed something to calm her down.

"I feel like I'm losing myself.."

Heeyoung frowned and stopped touching the phone. "What is that mean? Why do you feel like you're lo-"

"Eomma." Hongbin called his mom and she turned immediately, feeling scared of her son after she almost told Heeyoung. While fortunately Hongbin didn't hear anything. "I need to go to Sweden back. Had to solve some things there." She nodded before he whispered at her. "Please take care of Heeyoung for me."

"You want to go somewhere sunbae?" Heeyoung called him after she heard something like he wanted to go somewhere. He knelt in front of her and kissed her hands.

"Yeah I need to go to Sweden, remember your father's company there? They have some trouble so I need to go check it myself. I'll try my best to shorten this journey, more or less a week before I come back. Until then, you can take care of yourself right?" He looked at her in concern and fixed her bangs.

"Oh..it feels strange that you're actually work under my father.. Ouh I forgot that you're also a boss now so you need to monitor it by yourself right.. Its okay" She smiled at him and he pinched her cheek softly. "Be careful and make sure to eat, don't skip your meals its not good okay?" She touched his face and kissed his nose bridge.

He smiled "Okay I'll call you every night before you sleep so you will not miss me..and.." He looked at her hands and rubbed it softly "I also think something for you.. but its nothing."

She pouted and when he tried to let go of her hands, she held his's tightly. "You shouldn't mention that if you want to keep it at the end, what are you thinking? Something for me? What is it?"

Hongbin caressed her face and stared at her eyes, the empty stare that he wished he can change it. He replied. "Secret. When it's really happening then you will know what is it."

-----------------------