Chapter 49

"Harry we aren't even together, we've never gone on a date or even had-" My eyes go to Ariel who is watching with his eyes wide. "We haven't even colored or anything."

"And I've still managed to fall so completely in love with you, the way you watch romantic comedies when you have cramps, how you always want apple juice and licorice when you feel sick, the way you crinkle your nose when you hear the word moist. I love everything about you, I'll take you on as many dates as you want, wherever you want. Stay so we can be a family, you Ari and I. Stay because you're as in love with me as I am with you." Harry pleads as tears stream down my face.

I glance over at Ariel again who's looking up with his hands together whispering please please please please.

Even though Harry and I aren't together, even though we've never done anything but kiss and that was in the last 24 hours I've fallen in love with Harry. With the way he sticks his tongue out when he eats, the way he loves to have scented candles around the house, the way he pinches his lip when he thinks. All the little things about him drew me in and made me fall head over heels in love with him, a love deeper then I've ever felt before.

Never with Jaxon or Xander.

Harry gnaws his lip nervously as he gazes up at me, his eyes begging for an answer, any answer. "This was my mother's ring, I've kept it all this time for the one woman who could make me feel so complete." He says as tears begin to fall from his eyes, "That's you Angel. Will you marry me?"

I couldn't find my voice, I was still in such complete shock. Tears continue to run down my face as I nod my head, Harry's eyes widen as he stands up. "Yes?" He asks in disbelief as I continue to nod.

"Yes." I choke out before throwing myself into his arms, Harry lifts me up before peppering kisses wherever he can. His lips finally find mine and our tears mix together as he kisses me lovingly, "I love you." I whisper against his lips, those three words never feeling truer then they do right now.

"I love you Angel." He replies before kissing me again, after our kiss falls apart he takes the ring out of the box and slips it onto my finger.

" He replies before kissing me again, after our kiss falls apart he takes the ring out of the box and slips it onto my finger

It's beautiful and perfect, a piece of his mother he loved so much. My mother probably bought her own ring with his money, I remember that massive sparkler and how over joyed she was when she got to keep it so Jaxon could propose to her with it.

But this, this is us. This is organically perfect.

Ariel comes running over to us and wraps his arms around our waists as he hugs us, "Santa gave me what I really wanted for Christmas!" He squeals.

"And what's that Ari?" I ask, he looks up at me then Harry and smiles.

"A real family." He says and I look up at Harry who's staring at me.

It wasn't Santa, this was all Harry.