The Ball (Valdamere's POV)

HEEEEYYYYY PEOPLES!!!! how was your day yesterday i hope you guys did something super cool ;) So the moment all of you have been waiting for drum roll please .......................VALDAMERE'S POV yeah y'all must be soo excited i am that's for sure okay *very important message at the bottom must read* okay on with the story!!!

***************************************************************

Valdamere's POV (Before Rosalie was taken)

When the music started to play again i bend down to Rosalie's ear "Would you like to dance?" i asked she looked at me with a small smile "Oh um well actually i dont know how to dance" she said. I sighed "Well i guess i have to teach you then" i said as i grabbed her hand and lead her to the middle of the dance floor.

I put my hand on her waist the held my other hand out then she put her hand on my shoulder and grabbed my awaiting hand. I started to move slowly and she was actually good "See you know how to dance you just need to try this instead of your crazy dances" i said and she chuckled "Well i have no one to dance with" she said as i twirled her around. "Well you always have me" i said smirking she just smiled and shook her head.

"You are always too busy to hang out with us" my eyebrows came together as i thought of a way to hang out with the "Well then i just have to make time" i said as the song ended and lift her hand to my mouth and lightly kissed it. We walked off the dance floor hand in hand until Rosalie stopped to look at something "Hold on i thing i think your sister needs me" she said smileing i looked towards my sister only to see her waving her hand frantically "I guess so too go have fun" i said as she smiled and walked over to my sister.

I walked over to the elders so we could talk about business "The problem with the hunters are getting worse as time goes by what are we going to do?" i heard elder Marcus say "Well we just have to try our best to keep them away from here by sending our army out" i said as i was close enough for them to hear. They all turn towards me "Oh Prince Valdamere" elder Marcus said as the bowed in respect fist over right shoulder and bow.

I let them rise "I know the problems between the hunters are getting worse we just need to all work together" i said as all the elders looked at each other "What do you mean sire?" elder Francis asked. I sighed "All of the werewolves and Vampires have to work together in order to defeat the hunters" i said the all the elders stood shocked and i know why the Vampires and Werewolves haven't worked together in over 200 years. "But how are you going to get them to work with us?" elder James asked "Well we tell them the problem invite the alpha and beta over and talk about a strategy" i said.

"With all do respect sire but how do you plan on getting over there without getting killed?" elder Marcus asked i smirked "That is easy i'll go alone" i said they all looked at me like i am crazy "Sire you can't just walk up to the pack house and knock on the door and ask for help they have an army surrounding the place" James said looking at the other elders for help.

"James is right my prince that like going up to a hunter and asking him to kill you" Francis said i was about to explain to them the plan until my sister ran up out of breath. "Rogue what is it?" i asked looking at her "R-Rose" she said out of breath "Rose what about Rose Rogue tell me" i said startng to get worried the music stopped playing and everyone was watching us.

Rogue looked up with tears in her eyes "X-Xander and Dom-Dominic" she said i started to shake as anger consumed me "Get me the army!" i yelled i turned to Rogue and hugged her "Don't worry sis we will find her and once we do i will kill them for us okay?" i told her as i wiped the tears off her face.

After a few minutes my army stormed in i then turned to Rogue "Did you see where they headed?" i asked her she shook her head 'yes' "Where?" i asked she pointed towards Death Forest "No" i whispered. I turned to my army "Some of you might not make it but if you don't you will be remembered as the team who save the future queen okay" i yelled so they all could hear me "Yes sir" the all yelled all together. i looked at each one of them "Okay lets move out" i yelled as i lead them towards Death Forest.

My Rose i hope your safe i will find you soon.

*******************************************************

You like well i hope so!! anyways.......

Comment

Vote

Like

Fann!!!!!

the drill is set and ready to be completed lol!!

<3 Bella