I will become Xander's WHAT?!?!

Why is he here? How did he get near our house? I kept asking myself as Xander walked out of the darkness. I saw Valdamere jump out of one of the windows of the house but before he could get to me Xander grabbed me and ran "VALDAMERE!!!" i screamed right before everything went black.

I woke up in complete darkness i felt my arms and legs were tied together and i was laying on something soft. Light poured through the room as the door opened but closed before i could adjust to see who came in "Wakey wakey Rosalie" someone said their voice sounds familiar. "Uhg what happened? Where am i?" i asked trying to sit up but failed miserably "Wow you really don't remember?" he asked.

I shook my head then realized he can't see me but i guess he did cause he told me what happened "Well you were outside then you saw me got scared and then your knight and shining armour tried to save you but i was faster so i took you and ran then you blacked out" he said casually.

My eyes widen in horror as i realized who this person is "Xander" i whispered "There we go now we are getting somewhere" he said cheerfully. I started to scoot away from him but reached the edge and fell on the floor but i kept on scooting once i started to hear footsteps coming towards me but of course i had been cursed with bad luck that my back hit the wall.

The light turned on and now i can see that Xander is crouched down right in front of me i gasped he reached a hand and touched my hair i started to shake "How can a little human like you cure and evil heart?" he asked. I opened my eyes to see a look of confusion on his face "I-i don-don't know" i stuttered he smirked at my response then cut the ropes that were tide to my hands and legs and stood up.

When he got to the door he turned around "Well you coming or not?" he asked looking at me i slowly got up and walked to the door slowly thinking of a plan on how to escape. As if reading my mind Xander turned to me "And don't try to escape" he chuckled "You wont get too far i promise" then we started to go upstairs.

I followed Xander to what looked like the foyer and started to walk up the stairs and i followed once we reached a long hallway full of doors he walked to the third one on the left and opened it. He held the door open for me "Thanks" i said in a whisper as i walked inside there i saw a girl who looks almost exactly like Xander she was about my age.

She gave me a warm smile "Hi you must be Rosalie i'm Chasity" she said as she hugged me "Yeah that's me and nice to meet you" i said with a smile i then looked at Xander he was smiling "Has my brother been mean to you" she whispered. Xander's smiled disappeared and replaced with a shocked expression "No!" he yelled "I was actually a gentleman" hesaid in a matter-of-fact voice i smiled.

She then looked at Xander and pointed to the door "Out!" she yelled playfully he held his hands up in surrender "Okay okay i'm leaving gez" he said as he walked out the door. Chasity pratically ran to the closet and rummaged through it "OH MY GOD!" i heard her yell she the walked out of the closet "This would look so stunning on you" she said as she showed me the dress.

The dress was a majestic red with black lacing on one side and along the top and flows down to the floor. When i put the dress on i gasped it fitted so perfectly "Oh my you are so wearing that dress tonight" i turned to Chasity "Whats tonight?" i asked wondering whats happening that it had to be so formal.

"You mean Xander didn't tell you oh i going to kick his ass" she said i laughed she looked back at me with a smile "Well we are having a formal ball tonight for all the vampires, werewolves, shape shifters, and witches. This happends once every year and it's held by my brother and i but it's also the only time everyone has to get along and be in the same room" she said i looked at her confused.

"Then why am i coming i'm just human?" i said as i looked down at me feet she started to laugh "Whats so funny?" i asked as she clutched her stomack "Oh oh my your funny" she said i looked at her like she was crazy. She shook her head and looked at me smiling "Your the most important person at this ball" she said "what why?" i asked "Oh goodness gracious women your the one" she said exsaperated "OH MY GOD I'M THE ONE WHAT!!" i yelled getting annoyed.

"Your the one that can help my brother and i become the king or queen of vampires" she said with a smile "But isn't that Valdamere's title?" i asked confused "Yes" she said with a smirk "So you can't become king or queen of vampires" i said in a-matter-of-fact voice. She smiled evily "That Rosalie is where you are wrong" she said i felt something on my neck and saw a beautiful necklace "That will keep you from running away" she said i looked at her with shock.

"Without you for a while Valdamere will go insane then they would look for the next purebloods and thats when my brother and i come in i will become princess and Xander will become king" she said. I looked at her "Why would Valdamere go crazy? and if this works what would happen to me?" i asked scared to know the answer's. "Because you are Valdamere's soulmate" she said i gasped "And what would happen to me when or if this works?" i asked even more scared now then before.

"You would become queen of all vampires" she said with and evil grin.

"But that means-" she cut me off "Yes you would become Xander's wife"

********************************************************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN!!!

OH NO!! Rosalie can't become Xander's wife!!! What will happen next?!?!

Only time will tell.

Okay you know what to do but just in case......

Comment

Vote

Like AAAAANNNNNDDDDD

FFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Peace out <3 Bella