Maybe We Can Work This Out

*Rosalie's POV*

I am finally getting out of the hospital today to say i am happy is an understatement i am super duper dupity dupier excited "-And don't forget to take these pille for two weeks alright" my nurse Kayla said as she handed me a bottle of colorful pills. I grabbed the pills and started to bounce up and down on my seat "Alright alright i got it when can i go home?" i asked still bouncing she just smiled and shook her head "I'll go get the paper's" she said as she walked out the door.

I turned to look at Valdamere and saw him smiling at me "Your crazy you know that right" he said as he leaned in and kissed my forhead i glared at him "Crazy is the new fun" i said as i crossed my arms. When Kayla came back we signed the paper's and i hightailed it out of there with Valdamere right on my tail.

Once we reached his car i jumped into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt "Come on Valdamere we don't have all day!" i yelled out the window watching Valdamere walk slowly towards the car "Calm down Rose i'm coming" he said as he got in the car. I started to bounce in my seat as we got closer and closer to the house "Rose i would calm down before your head explodes" i turn towards Valdamere and glared at him he just smiled.

We pulled up to the house and before the car could even stop i jumped out and ran up the steps and nearly ripped the door off it's hinges as i wrenched it open "Surprise welcome home Rosalie!" i yelped in surprise as i saw a bunch of people in front of me but when i saw her face i smiled "Rogue you did this?" i asked looking around. She smiled as she looked around as well "Yeah but i couldn't do this ALL on my own" she said i turned around and saw a grinning Valdamere i smiled back "Thanks you guys" i said as i hugged them both "It's the least we could do after what you did for us" Rogue said as she smiled sadly.

"Thank you" i whispered as a tear fell down my cheek i turned to Valdamere and gave him a big hug "I missed you" i said in his ear he hugged me tighter "I missed you too" he whispered back before he kissed me. We stayed like that until we realized we have a party then we went our seperate was as we mingled and talked to everyone. The party was almost over when i saw Valdamere walking towards me i was sitting in a chair so my feet could rest "Rosalie i love you" Valdamere said as he stood in front of me "I love you too" i said he smiled.

"Are you positive?" he asked i looked at him like her was crazy "Of course i do" i said as i smiled "Okay then this is going to be easy" he said i looked at him confused until he went down on one knee i gasped. Everyone turned towards us and smiled "Rosalie i love you so much words cannot describe it but i want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side" he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a velvet box. He opened it to reveil a ring with a red dimond on a thin band and on either side are two dimonds (Ring on side line LOL >>>>) i gasped "Will you marry me?" he said as a tear fell down my cheeks i smiled.

"Yes, yes i would love to marry you" i said as i tackled him in a hug  he pulled out of the embrace smiling and taking my left hand while slowly putting the beautiful ring on my ring finger i looked at it as the humongous smile on my face stayed in place. I looked up at my fiance and kissed him with all my might i broke the kiss and looked at him "I love you" he said i smiled "I love you too" and soon his lips where back on mine.

*********************************************************************************

YAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Can anyone say about time haha!! Well the next chapter is the last and it's going to be about the wedding!! =( it's almost over NOOOOOO!!!

<3 Bella

P.S.- Oh and i posted the next book it's called Stuck Between Two Worlds ;)