The Cellar

Genre~ Horror

Author~natashapreston

Summary~

  For months, Summer is trapped in a cellar with the man who took her- and three other girls: Rose, Poppy, and Violet. His perfect, pure flowers. His family.

But flowers can't survive long cut off from the sun, and time is running out....

***

My Opinion~

  Let's just get this straight. I am NOT a horror person. I was never interested in reading the books or watching the creepy movies but I must say for what I've read, this is by far the best horror book i've gotten the chance to read and I am so thankful my friend had shown me this book because it is AMAZING.

Believe it or not, this was my very first book I had ever read on Wattpad so cheers to the author for making me become addicted to the darn silly app that I still absolutely love!

  I'm not sure what I would rate it on based on the terrifying scale for horror films and books, but I am sure the author would like to know what you think, so tag her in the comments and let her know!!

  Also on a side note, I know the book 'Ten' isn't a Wattpad book but it's also a great read so if you're looking for a book that isn't on Wattpad, I would definitely recommend it also.

Vote and comment!
~Kristen