A Kiss For Clumsy

Genre~ Humor

Author~ bitteur

(completed)

Summary~

"The problem is, if I kissed you, I don't think I'd be able to stop."

***

Blaire Collins has a curse.

A curse that goes by the name of clumsiness.

Despite being confident and bold, she tumbles over anything and everything; Whether it's furniture or air, Blaire is almost positive that no one can beat her when it comes to her eternal embarrassment of being a klutz.

So, when her so- called 'curse' causes her to trip onto River Knight, the academy's richest student, and end up locking lips with him, Blaire is absolutely mortified and is sure that the rest of her life will end up with her digging herself into a hole and never coming out.

After all, a boy like him is sure to take every chance he can get to embarrass her over the incident, right?

Wrong.

Instead of doing what most people would do, River decides to befriend the clumsy yet confident girl.

And somewhere along the way, he realizes that maybe another kiss with her won't be so bad.

***

My Opinion~

I love the fact that this book is so different from the other teen fiction and humor books and stories, the characters are unique and so creative. The character of River is so different compaired to the cliché bad boy ones, he's sweet, caring and everything else most male lead characters aren't, not that other characters from books are bad, I love all types.

It's just the way that the story is written that made me fall in love with it. The romance is heart throbbing and the sadness is tear threatening.

"A kiss for Clumsy" is an overall amazing book and I would definately suggest reading this if you feeling down and you want a good laugh, or on any other emotional occasion!

I really hope you take a chance to read this, for it's worth it in the end!!

And don't forget to vote and comment and even tag the author to show some love to her creative and beautiful skill!!

Much love,

-Kristen