Alpha Academy

Genre~ Vampire, Lycan, Werewolf

Author~ MermaidMagic12

(Completed)

Summary~

An uprising of rogues has disturbed the balance in the supernatural world. What do the rogues want you might ask? They want hybrids. Vampire and wolf hybrids and who better to create the hybrid than Naiyla Corvinus. The direct descendant of William Corvinus and Marcus Corvinus, children to Alexander Corvinus. In order to protect the prevailing Alpha Lycan to the Corvinus pack along with the other Alphas across the country, the Soon-To-Be Alphas of every pack are sent to the Alpha Academy. Here they will continue schooling along with being trained and protected. With Naiyla being a Lycan there are bound to be mishaps. What Naiyla's dad fails to realize is that she will be going to a school full of male wolves. Do you see the problem here?

Join Naiyla in her "quest" to the Alpha Academy where her spitfire Lycan, Shira, will be sure to to keep you on your toes.

***

My Opinion~
Ive read plenty of werewolf books in my time on Wattpad and I must say, this one is by far my favourite. I found that the description for the book was slightly confusing for me but I figured I had nothing to lose so I took my chances and began reading the book. I have never read this kind of book before. It's absolutely brilliant. The details and the proper setup of the background was perfect. The characters never felt flat and lifeless to me and I REALLY enjoyed reading this. It's beyond the world of werewolves and Lycans and I'm so glad I was able to join in on the journey with the main characters. 100% recommend reading this. It's not a cliché and it's definitely worth your time to read.

Vote and comment to shower the lovely author in love!
                  ~ Kristen