Sweetly and Scientifically

I updated!?!
*Gasps*

Genre~ humour, teen fiction, romance

Author~ EternalZephyr

(Completed, and not paid story)

Summary~

A test. A cute tutor in a lab coat. A supply closet. Reyna will need more than skittles to get through her time with Wesley Black.

~(s)~

With a chuckle, he dropped his arm. "You're psychotic."

"I prefer the term colourful. It's from all the skittles I eat. I bet I even taste like a rainbow!" I blurted, unable to stop myself.

Wes smirked at my flustered state. He shifted his weight from the wall and leaned in closer. His sultry whisper tickled my ear. "We might have to test that theory sometime."

~(s)~

Warning: this story is full of lame jokes and puns, a whole lot of skittleicous moments, and sparkly vampire boxers...

***

My Opinion~

I really enjoyed reading this book. Usually when it comes to teen romance, I tend to look the other way but for some reason, this story caught my eye. The craziness, the humour, and the storyline were all so unique and hilarious I had a very difficult time putting my phone down. Each chapter had me craving for more, after getting the first taste, there's no going back.

I really loved the characters. They balanced each other out, the calm and the storm.

I do personally thing that the story gets better as you go along, the details get juicier and the heat rises substantially.

If you're looking for a great laugh, wacky characters, and candy obsessions, you've just found the book for you.

Vote and comment to pour a dump load of skittles on this author!
~Kristen