Sweet as a Strawberry

Genre~ Romance/ comedy

Author~ im_fluent_in_sarcasm

(Completed)

Summary~

Charlotte is as sweet as a strawberry. She's the kind of person who will drop everything just to help you, just to put a smile on your face. She's as sweet as the cigar that constantly runs through her bloodstream, and as excitable as the rush that comes with it.

And then there's Benjamin, who's as sour as a lemon. The last thing on this Godforsaken planet he wants to do is a quaint himself with her. While Charlotte is kind and caring, he's rude and vulgar, while she's friendly and innocent, he's crass and mean.

So how in the hell is that going to turn out?

***

My Opinion~

Adorable is one of the first words that come to my mind when I read this book. It's so cute and full of creativity. I'm not a huge romance type of person, but I could easily make some room for this heart throbbing book. The characters have such strong contrast it's always a great read, every chapter is always something I look forward to reading whether it be sad or full of light!

I love this book and I don't think I'd have a problem with reading it a few more times, please take the time to read this book and let me know how much you like it!

Vote and comment!!
~Kristen