She'll Bring Honor To Us All

Genre~ action, agent

Author~ wambuimuiruriii

(Completed, not paid story)

Summary~

"The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all."

-Mulan

***
Agent 27, otherwise known as "The Dagger," has been dormant within the deep forests of Montana, living out a life of peace and solitude under the U.S. Governments witness protection system.

When an old enemy resurfaces as a threat to the United States of America, Commander McGary issued the activation of this agent to help in a terrorist attack. But then there were three things he didn't account for...

1) The Dagger is a female

2) The Dagger has secrets buried so deep, even a man of his status may not have the clearance level to obtain

3) The Dagger is drop dead gorgeous

***

My Opinion~

Oh I've definitely found my new favourite author. I've never connected to a book so well until I read her books.

I love the little Easter eggs of Disney hidden within the entirety of the book and how diverse and relatable all the characters are. The depth of research and information that the author must have gone through, must have taken ages to collect. The book gives off an excellent completed feeling that I struggle to find in most books on Wattpad. It didn't feel rushed for the amount of chapters it had and I really enjoyed myself as I took the time to read it.

Although it's not a very long book, it's still very much enjoyable to all readers. And viewer discretion is advised as the book contains some graphic content and may effect those who are sensitive to gore.

I hope you all like the recommendation and I apologize for getting behind on my updates!

Vote and comment to shower the author in some amazing Wattpad love!

~Kristen